No double dipping, study says
PsychoMonkey Wrote:I won't even double dip if its just me and my wife.

I don't know where she's been.

Oh my gosh.........
Back on topic.

If the dip is something acidic, like salsa, I would think that the risk would be minimal. Cream cheese or sour cream base might be a different matter.
Germaphobes! To hell with Pasteur's erroneous theory, he was only half right and unfortunately (for billions) half wrong. Thankfully he recanted on his deathbed: "Bernard was right! The germ is nothing, the terrain is everything!"
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/history/bi...asteur.htm

Go eat some real yogurt, pickles, buttermilk and RAW milk. And don't worry, germs are benign and malnutrition is every disease.
Catholicmilkman Wrote:Germaphobes! To hell with Pasteur's erroneous theory, he was only half right and unfortunately (for billions) half wrong. Thankfully he recanted on his deathbed: "Bernard was right! The germ is nothing, the terrain is everything!"
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/history/bi...asteur.htm

Go eat some real yogurt, pickles, buttermilk and RAW milk. And don't worry, germs are benign and malnutrition is every disease.

So would you kiss someone with TB on the mouth?
ErinIsNotNice Wrote:So would you kiss someone with TB on the mouth?
I sure wouldn't.. my terrain's a complete mess.  I'm bound to catch any little thing.
Don't double-dip is right up there with cover your mouth when you cough.

Should be instinctive.

miss_fluffy Wrote:
ErinIsNotNice Wrote:So would you kiss someone with TB on the mouth?
I sure wouldn't.. my terrain's a complete mess.  I'm bound to catch any little thing.

Reckon, you caught cathalex :laughing:
Ger Wrote:Don't double-dip is right up there with cover your mouth when you cough.

Should be instinctive.

Covering one's mouth is not "instinctive" it's learned - ask any parent how long it takes for kids to learn it.
DJMitch Wrote:Is this a copyright violation?
No, it is not a copyright violation.  However, the stupidity of paying out University funds for such research oughta be against the law.
Just so long as I don't get mono or something....[Image: afraidsmiley.gif]