i need your prayers
hi,

i'm charlene from mauritius and i recently i have undergone somes experiences which have marked me.and it was thew second time it happened to me. three years ago i had a miscarriage after two and a half months of pregnancy. it was a hard time for me, psychologically and i was very depressed and discouraged. Now, after three years i was again pregnant but after a time lapse of one and a half month, i lost the embryo again, although i took lots of care. i'm still thinking about that . i know that i can count on God to help me. i know that if i have faith , God will give me his hand to guide me. I am prayind God everyday to help me. i have faith in him. I also know that many have undergone this experience and that they are in the same situation as me. if somebody knows a special prayer in my specific situation, please share it with me. thanks a lot.

Your friend, Charlene
http://www.ewtn.com/Devotionals/prayers/miscarriage.htm
http://saints.sqpn.com/pst00480.htm

[Image: prayer.gif]
Thanks for the great link, Grumpy. Charlene, the scriptures remind us that there is a time to dance and a time to weep. I hope you are allowing yourself time for weeping. Take comfort in the small mercies God sends your way.  Another thing that might help is to meditate on the words of Our Lord from the Sermon on the Mount, and repeat the simple prayer: "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted." (Matthew 5:4)  You will be in my special prayers today. If you would like to send me a private message, please feel free to do so. - Lisa
Charlene, I'm a man and so I probably can't be much help to you, but please send me a personal message as well if there is anything you would like to talk about.  You are in Mauritius and I am in Ireland, which shows what a world-wide community this is.
Be kind to yourself, Charlene, and give yourself time like SCG said. It took me a long while to 'get over' the loss of our third child. Don't worry if God seems to be a long way off, He isn't, just keep talking to Him, and Our Lady. [Image: prayer3.gif]
Prayers.[Image: prayer.gif]