Hookahs
CradleCatholic Wrote:Actually I like baseball the best Doc. You were just runnin on so much about the Pats, I had to set you straight. Own any weapons, Doc? Dont say scalpel, that does not count.

Of course.  I own a baseball bat.  Aluminum.  I'm thinking it will be quite effective in warding off unwanted attention from Mormon pederasts and other heretics.

How 'bout those Red Sox?
Red sox look tough. I think its between the Angels and the Sox for the American league crown.

Whats this grey cup crap?
I went to a hookah bar for the first time about a month ago and thought that it was alright.  Its such a cool smoke that you can enjoy it for awhile, but hookah bars tend to attract the type of pot smoking frat boys that are just too annoying for me.

It wasn't bad but I prefer a pipe myself.[Image: pipe.gif]  And a hat.

......and how about them yankees? [Image: laff.gif]
CradleCatholic Wrote:Red sox look tough. I think its between the Angels and the Sox for the American league crown.

Whats this grey cup crap?

Hate to break it to you both, but 60th time is the charm...go Indians.

World Series prediction: Indians v. Cubs.

DrBombay Wrote:
Joshua Wrote:Gun owner and hat wearer indeed!

... but Mormon lover? Whatever gave you that idea, Doc? ... is it that damned FLDS thread?

God bless,
JRS

The very one.  Error has no rights, so I've been told.  But, maybe it does after all. 

"I didn't say anything when they came for the Mormon pederasts, etc." 
I was just trying to make a connection about how I feel the Gov't violated the FLDS's mother's civil rights and perhaps a possibility of it happening to Trad mothers some day in the future...
OK you dumb dog.[Image: doghead.gif]

BTW,the only "hookah's" I ever seen walk around in red light districts.
Archbishop_10K Wrote:
DrBombay Wrote:I doubt ingesting smoke, of whatever type, is ever healthy. Just my opinion.

Not just an opinion.... that's a fact. It's the reason I don't smoke, except for this particular instance. But, I figured that most FE's would have experience with the thing. At least, I've gotten the impression that most traditionalists are smokers, although I'm not sure why.

There are a couple smokers besides myself at Holy Rosary but 97% of the people I see there don't smoke.
Is that what you college kids are up to these days? Holy crow.

“Alice: It would be so nice if something made sense for a change.”

Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
alaric Wrote:
DrBombay Wrote:

... but Mormon lover? Whatever gave you that idea, Doc? ... is it that damned FLDS thread?

God bless,
JRS

The very one. Error has no rights, so I've been told. But, maybe it does after all.

I was just trying to make a connection about how I feel the Gov't violated the FLDS's mother's civil rights and perhaps a possibility of it happening to Trad mothers some day in the future...

I'm a doctor.  Not a dog.

I might add, silly gladiator.  Trix are for kids.  But that would probably be inappropriate in the context of red light districts.  Love walks out the door when money flies innuendo.  [Image: grouchosmiley.gif]
DrBombay Wrote:
alaric Wrote:
DrBombay Wrote:

God bless,
JRS

The very one. Error has no rights, so I've been told. But, maybe it does after all.

I'm a doctor.  Not a dog.

I might add, silly gladiator.  Trix are for kids.  But that would probably be inappropriate in the context of red light districts.  Love walks out the door when money flies innuendo.  [Image: grouchosmiley.gif]
Sure thing...Doc (let me guess,a veterinarian)[Image: biggrin.gif]
Perhaps "Hookahs",might be inappropriate for kiddies as well,i can see their little faces turning blue from the smoke now.

As for our red-lighters,like TT said,......"what's love got to do with it?"
DrBombay Wrote:Of course. I own a baseball bat. Aluminum. I'm thinking it will be quite effective in warding off unwanted attention from Mormon pederasts and other heretics.

How 'bout those Red Sox?

Whoa! Aluminum bat? A wooden bat hitting a ball has a manly CRACK. A aluminum bat has a pathetic "ding." It seems to me I remember your statement that baseball was a traditional Catholic sport?!? Aluminum bats are to wood bats what NO vestments are to Roman Vestments:

Aluminum:
[Image: canyons_and_vestments_0292_250.jpg]

Wood:
[Image: download1ym8.jpg]
I am pretty happy about the Red Sox, though. [Image: beer2.gif] I am counting on them to help me get over the Super Bowl, which hasn't happened yet.

I agree with Cradle Catholic: Angels and Red Sox in the AL Championship Series (the real World Series.)[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Bob/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Bob/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Bob/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/img]