hey hey
Welcome, CanadianCatholic. [Image: hellosmiley.gif]
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
thanks all!
CanadianCatholic Wrote:right now we do!
 Actually wish I could come down. I've never been to the Stampede.
its alotta fun, though i spend mosta the time in the beer gardens, but theres lotsa cool stuff to see.
hi
am a zambia based in manchester uk, I was born and breed catholic then I become pentecostal for some years but was brought back by my favourites benedictine chants.
the trouble is i now dont have  friends who think i may not be real after all. but to be honest i didnt  realize how much i missed the catholic church until I got back. found this site two years ago.I first heard the litany of the saints which what i was looking for like the one sung at pope johns funeral on this site,then I could not remeber the name so i lost it. today I was lookinfg for the credo  and found it on 'you tube' and there was a link to this site, thats just coo!!![Image: amen2.gif]   
Welcome to the forum, and welcome back to the Church!

:)
[Image: brokenheart.gif][Image: inlove.gif]YOUR HUSBAND OF 4 YEARS IS VERY BLESSED!! YOU ARE FANTASTIC!!!! CATCH YOU LATER!!!! BE GOOD AT MASS THIS SUNDAY!!!!
umm..thanx :)