Private Revelations of Marie-Julie Jahenny (1850-1941) FACT OR FRAUD?
AdoramusTeChriste Wrote:I would dearly love to see Benedict XVI, together with all the world's bishops, consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. But by now, the personal cost looks to be very, very great. :(

There's my .02, for what it's worth.

Well, it might well be what provoked the martyrdom of the Pope.  Sorry, I can't see how the attepmpt on JPII fits the Fatima sketch, except that he was wearing white.
No matter how late the hour seems to be, I also have to know if her visions were approved by the Church.  Aside from the local bishop.

Is there any other vision or prophecy that says the faith will be gone for a time, and all of the sacraments and the faith made unavailable? 

I feel that is very, very important to ask before giving this much thought - before even giving it credence.  If it is false, and the enemy has people expecting something like this, what a nasty trap to cause despair.

Think about it.  I'm not an authority on any of this by any means, but if Sodom could have been saved if there had been ten truly good men in the city, it doesn't make sense to me that God would let the faithful be more or less given up to damnation by loss of the sacraments - when His faithful are needed most.

If anyone thinks it is true, this would be a great time to pray for mercy and wisdom.

Edit:  And, I have to add that the devil might say many things that are to us sensible and sound to act as a vehicle for one corrupting statement, one thing that draws a mind over to his trick.  If there have been false apparitions of the Blessed Virgin. . .

I really want to know if this is approved.

AdoramusTeChriste Wrote:
remnant Wrote:
AdoramusTeChriste Wrote:[

Hmmmmm....

OK, what does Hmmmm mean? Spill it woman! Inquiring minds what to know, and all that.[Image: smile.gif]

I just think they fit together very well. The hour is already very, very late. Russia's error (communism) is already world wide in varying degrees. Both seers' concerns are focused on a pope. Our Lady of Fatima asked for the Consecration of Russia to her Immaculate Heart together with all the world's bishops. Marie-Julie saw a pope being disobeyed in regards to a "solemn appeal." I think the eventual Consecration of Russia might be the line in the sand for the apostate bishops who are stomping all over the Faith. The sad part in all this is twofold: first, there are so many deceived souls who mistakenly believe that the Consecration of Russia was done by JPII (he consecrated the world and did not mention Russia) and second, the suffering of the pope. I would dearly love to see Benedict XVI, together with all the world's bishops, consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. But by now, the personal cost looks to be very, very great. :(

There's my .02, for what it's worth.

Your .02 is right on the money. Even if all the bishops dont do it with the Pope WHEN he finally orders it done, it will be accepted because those who do obey and do it in union with him will be in obedience with the command, and this will fullfill Heaven's command. And it will be done. Fr P,OLHC, explained this completely a few months back, around Feb of this year.
IacobusIsTrodden Wrote:No matter how late the hour seems to be, I also have to know if her visions were approved by the Church.  Aside from the local bishop.

If they were approved by the local Bishop and no higher authority ever condemned them, they are approved. OTOH, if the local Bishop condemned them and no higher authority ever approved them, they remain condemned. I don't know the answer, but 'approval' need go no higher than the local Ordinary.
If Russia wasn't consecrated when the world was consecrated, then, logically, no nation was consecrated when the world was consecrated. So...

What exactly was consecrated when the world was consecrated?

A simple answer without personal insults and questioning of my Traditionalist bonafides would be appreciated.  [Image: tiphat2.gif]

Dont answer him. Every single last thread concerning Fatima has been infiltrated, mocked, and finally been locked because of him and a couple others. I know this did not start about Fatima, but they are similiar. This has been answered to him before, explained in detail, now he's back. Ignore, and let this be explored by sincere people wanting to exchange ideas on this wonderful lady stigmatist, who will, should, someday be a saint. And that is my .02 worth concerning keeping this open.
Quote:This has been answered to him before, explained in detail, now he's back.

Except that particular objection of his has not been answered, though he's asked several times. And saying that it has is a Woo tactic:

Quote:After the debate has been going for a while you should say you’ve provided studies to support your position, even though you haven’t. You can then periodically refer to these studies as though everyone now agrees you supplied them. Few people will remember you haven’t.
http://skeptico.blogs.com/skeptico/2007/...dbook.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/mythfolk@yah...01659.html

Check the locked threads. Its been answered by others, including myself, complete with quotes from JP2.
No. Same tactic. You're claiming you gave information on the assumption that 99% of people are going to believe you and not check the other threads.

The only "quote from JPII" you provided (actually, you vaguely mentioned it and I was the one who looked it up) was the thing about how he mentioned something like "those nations awaiting consecration" which you then twistedly interpret to mean that John Paul "admitted the consecrations had not been done" just because he used the term "awaiting" to describe those nations. Though he used it moments before the consecration was finished, and especially given the third-hand Italian-translated nature of the quote...it is very clear that the sense of it was "those nations [which have been] awaiting consecration [until now]" as opposed to your interpretation as "those nations [which after this still will be] awaiting consecration". The former is the much more obvious sense.

But all this has nothing to do with the question of why consecrating "the World" wouldnt consecrate Russia if Russia is part of the world. Does consecrating a whole not consecrate the parts? But the World is nothing more than the sum of its parts...so if the parts arent consecrated when the World is...then what, in the end, is consecrated when the World is?? If the parts arent consecrated when the whole is...then what exactly is? What mysterious thing is the "whole" separate from the parts?
It applied to the fact Russia was not consecrated according to Our Lady's wishes
And how dare you say I twisted anything when I supplied direct quotes.
The only thing twisted is your response
Should I believe sister Lucia, or you?