Private Revelations of Marie-Julie Jahenny (1850-1941) FACT OR FRAUD?
CrucifixusEst Wrote:
IacobusIsTrodden Wrote:Does anyone know of any other approved visions or apparitions in which it was said that the faith and the Church and the sacraments would be unavailable, and that the people of the faith would be given to Satan for that time?

In my previous post, I didn't mean to sound as though I want anyone who knows better to doubt the story of this woman. I don't know enough to speak with any authority. The prophecy is so frightening, I just have to be cautious because neither I, nor anyone else, wants despair.

I would check the writings of Anne Catherine Emmerich. I am speaking of the Life & Revelations of Anne Catherine Emmerich
By: Very Rev. K. E. Schmoger

https://www.tanbooks.com/index.php/page/.../emmerich/

As I remember, she does talk about the ceremonies of the Church changing (and not for the better, to say the least) and of invalid Masses where the people would be eating "only bread."

God bless.

I was going to mention this, too. I have read it, but I don't own this one.
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
maso Wrote:Yes, the consecration of the world by JPII left the job half done: The power of the Russia was broken (for a time only) but this country wasn't converted in the true sense (conversion to Catholic faith).
Sorry to see the lack of courage our beloved Pope showed in this occasion: Of course, he had only to replace one word "World" by "Russia" and the consecration was performed as requested by our Lady.
I wonder which kind of threats were used to prevent him doing so.

I wonder about that, too. Both these apparitions have a strong focus on the sufferings of the pope(s). And the effects of having the consecration put off past 1960 have only made things worse. But, we must not despair. Our Lady promised that "in the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph."

Edited for the quote function thingy.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
Yes,
"Our Lady promised that "in the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph."
Because at last we will have a Pope who will perform the Consecration exactly as our Lady wants.
The despair is forbidden.
CrucifixusEst, maso, AdoramusTeChriste, thank you very much for answering my question.  I'll check into your recommendations.

This is heavy stuff.  At the same time there is pain to think of it all, it's as if it forges my heart.  The more I learn of the warnings and promises of Our Lady of Fatima, and the lives of the saints, the knowledge of the faith, it is intense for me.  Being that I'm not yet officially Catholic, I'm cautious about any controversial apparitions, though.  I hope someone does hear from a good Cardinal about Marie-Julie Jahenny.
DrBombay Wrote:If Russia wasn't consecrated when the world was consecrated, then, logically, no nation was consecrated when the world was consecrated. So...

What exactly was consecrated when the world was consecrated?

A simple answer without personal insults and questioning of my Traditionalist bonafides would be appreciated.  [Image: tiphat2.gif]

Any GOOD Catholic knows the answer to that question, Doctor.

Ok, *sigh* one more time...

The only portions of the globe to receive benefits from John Paul's fraudulent consecration are: Ulan Bator, Mongolia; several of the smaller islands in French Polynesia; and the downtown area of Salinas, Kansas (NOT extending north of Elm Street contrary to what some on Catholic Answers would have you believe!)

All of this has been confirmed by the testimony of scores of Victim Souls and inner locutionists. 

Maybe you should spend less time chillaxin' by the pool and more time reading the mimeographed testimony of those good Catholics (read: not YOU or your Masonic bishop!)  who possess a direct line to heaven...

Quote:Ok, *sigh* one more time...

The only portions of the globe to receive benefits from John Paul's fraudulent consecration are: Ulan Bator, Mongolia; several of the smaller islands in French Polynesia; and the downtown area of Salinas, Kansas (NOT extending north of Elm Street contrary to what some on Catholic Answers would have you believe!)

All of this has been confirmed by the testimony of scores of Victim Souls and inner locutionists. 

Ah, mockery. JPII's consecration fraudulent? How so? It wasn't what Our Lady asked for, but I am sure it was still a sincere consecration of the world.

You do raise an interesting point though. Let's look at all the benefits that have been wrought since the consecration of the world. Europe's population is exploding- with muslims. Communist China is growing into an economic giant thanks to offshore outsourcing- so communists are reaping huge benefits from the consecration! So are the Hindus- look at Bangalore. Meanwhile, Europeans are aborting themselves into negative population growth. And let's not forget that Our Lady promised that once the consecration was done, there would be a period of peace in the world. Um, we haven't even had a 5 second period of peace in the world, for pity's sake. Yet you mock.

I think it is shameful that you make fun of Catholics who are looking at the situation with their eyes open, thus honoring the Mother of God and her message for our time.

Quote:Maybe you should spend less time chillaxin' by the pool and more time reading the mimeographed testimony of those good Catholics (read: not YOU or your Masonic bishop!)  who possess a direct line to heaven...

No Speedos!

BrendanD Wrote:
DrBombay Wrote:If Russia wasn't consecrated when the world was consecrated, then, logically, no nation was consecrated when the world was consecrated. So...

A simple answer without personal insults and questioning of my Traditionalist bonafides would be appreciated. [Image: tiphat2.gif]

Any GOOD Catholic knows the answer to that question, Doctor.

Ok, *sigh* one more time...

Maybe you should spend less time chillaxin' by the pool and more time reading the mimeographed testimony of those good Catholics (read: not YOU or your Masonic bishop!) who possess a direct line to heaven...

My bishop is a Mason???  Well, he does like to wear funny hats.

May I be the first to call you a troll?   Welcome to the club.  [Image: tiphat2.gif]
AdoramusTeChriste Wrote:
Quote:Maybe you should spend less time chillaxin' by the pool and more time reading the mimeographed testimony of those good Catholics (read: not YOU or your Masonic bishop!) who possess a direct line to heaven...

No Speedos!

For the record, I have a sporty pair of swim trunks.  I'm afraid me in a Speedo would send the ladies into fits of lustful thoughts and I wouldn't want to be responsible for that.  Just sayin'. [Image: drowning.gif]

A simple answer without personal insults and questioning of my Traditionalist bonafides would be appreciated.  [Image: tiphat2.gif]

It's a fair question.
Catholic777 Wrote:http://skeptico.blogs.com/skeptico/2007/...dbook.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/mythfolk@yah...01659.html

Thanks for this--it's just what the doctor ordered.

St. Thomas Aquinas would be very proud!