Asian Food Question
yummy asian rice!

I wish I could remember what kind it is that I like - it's steamed and kinda sticky and a little bit sweet.

I've even got a steamer with a rice bowl now so I could make it and some beef and broccoli to go with! I would have to find chopsticks somewhere though - just isn't the same without them.

Do you remember FE poster Kullavan?  He says that he makes a super Pad Thai.  He gave me a good recipe to try, but I've never made it.  Sounds like a good friday dinner.
Now I'm hungry. [Image: gimmefood.gif]
Spooky Wrote:Now I'm hungry. [Image: gimmefood.gif]

I with ya there, buddy! [Image: gimmefood.gif] [Image: gimmefood.gif]
gjwalberg Wrote:Do you remember FE poster Kullavan?  He says that he makes a super Pad Thai.  He gave me a good recipe to try, but I've never made it.  Sounds like a good friday dinner.

Exactly what I was thinking. Very filling, too.

Did Kullavan get kicked off for one provocative comment too many?
The last time I saw him(he was already kicked off FE) was in the comments section of a Youtube video that was linked from here. He definitely was doing some riling.
AdoramusTeChriste Wrote:[This is what they look like soaked then stir fried.
[Image: 2551258914_0cba0c7b87.jpg?v=0]

Wow--after cooking, they look just like a crab!
Quote:Wow--after cooking, they look just like a crab!

I wish!

S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
Satori Wrote:Archbishop, I will now forever think of you in relation to a local restaurant. It was begun by a young man whose mother is Asian and whose father is, well, a white redneck. Consequently, in honor of both his heritages, he serves sushi ... with a side of tater tots. It's heaven.

I thought you'd like it. [Image: wink.gif]

(you describe me sooo well there)
Gee, I didn't mean to describe you at all! Only to proclaim that when there is harmony between the races, a perfect meal can be born!

I like rednecks a great deal, by the way ... no insult implied in the use of that term.