Catholic way to sign off letters
What are some common ways that Catholics sign their correspondence?  I have seen:  
Quote:
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph,
In Him,
Fratus tuus in Christo,
Servus,
  I remember a priest I think signing his letters "In Jesus and Mary," or the Latin equivalent.  Anybody care to contribute to a list (Latin, English, and Latin with translation)? 
I'm a secretary at a diocesan parish and our pastor signs . . .

Sincerely yours in Christ,

Same goes for the archbishop and all archdiocesan correspondence.

- Lisa
I sometimes sign "Your sister in Christ" and also "In the Immaculate Heart of Mary". My email sig is "Ad Jesu Per Mariam" To Jesus Through Mary.
Depends on the mood, what I've written about and the day. 'In Christ' is standard, if I've discussed certain topics it might be, 'In the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts', etc., or on a well known Saint's day, 'In Christ and St N.'

To a fellow Carmelite of whatever Order, it's always 'In Christ and our Mother, Queen of Carmel'.
I've seen "In Domino" etc
Spooky Wrote:I sometimes sign "Your sister in Christ" and also "In the Immaculate Heart of Mary". My email sig is "Ad Jesu Per Mariam" To Jesus Through Mary.

While interested in all Catholic signatures, I held a special interest in sign-offs involving Jesus and His Mother such as "Ad Jesum Per Mariam." I came across "In Domino et Domina" -- In Our Lord and Our Lady, I presume? -- and would love for others to share all similar signatures.

In my Greek Catholic Church, there is in use the formula:
"In Christ, our Lord, (signature)"

The starting formula for a letter is the vernacular equivalent to: "Laudetur Iesus Christus" or, if there is the period after Easter: "Christus resurrexit"

Catholic777 Wrote:I've seen "In Domino" etc

Have you ever seen "In Domino et Domina"? 
since the time of my seminary formation and today as a priest, I usually sign off unofficial correspondence:

Pax, or Pax Christi,

another one is:

In Union of Prayer,

or:

Pax et Bonum,

but the "official" one I use is the standard:

Sincerely Yours in Christ,

Pax,
Fr. Chris
catholicunderground.com
Mine's always "In Jesus and Mary", and a good friend also uses "In the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Jesus and Mary"