Traditional Catholic Wedding Dresses
Awww Erin you looked lovely! Your dress was pretty and very classic.

When I look back at pictures of my dress...now THAT was "sprinkles" and sequins. :laughing:
This was my wedding dress. You can't tell but the top is mostly lace and beading Even at the time nobody liked it. Everytime I even described it, 75% of people made faces. I'm hoping in 40 years, it gets even worse.

I wasn't married in the Catholic Church and I hope nobody is scandalized by shoulders. It was actually 109 degrees outside (Las Vegas in July) and thunderstorming so I'm kinda glad I opted for the barely there dress.
[Image: KIF_1031.jpg]

diotima Wrote:Don´t let the "masculinist" crew hear that, or there´ll never be an end to it.

LOVELY dress, Erin! I completely concur with Paloma!

Just had to give Erin a hard time. She does indeed look fantabulous. I want to look fantabulous for my wedding, too. That's what it's all about, right? [Image: wink.gif]
Paloma Wrote:[Image: KIF_1031.jpg]

I love how you did your hair.
ErinIsNotNice Wrote:
Paloma Wrote:[Image: KIF_1031.jpg]

I love how you did your hair.

Me, too, it works especially with the jewelery and the tiara. 
Erin, I love your wedding dress! And Paloma, even blurry, yours looks gorgeous too.
Yay, fun thread. This was only about 3 months ago for me. [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: QPH_0186.jpg]

[Image: QPH_0440.jpg]

ErinIsNotNice Wrote:okay I don't have a scanner so I had to take a picture of a picture and the color is all messed up [Image: laff.gif]

[Image: n670438141_1303721_84.jpg]

You husband looks like Michael Biehn:

[Image: michael-biehn.jpg]
ErinIsNotNice Wrote:okay I don't have a scanner so I had to take a picture of a picture and the color is all messed up [Image: laff.gif]

[Image: n670438141_1303721_84.jpg]
Wow erin! gorgeous! and holy crap your tall dude!! everyone should posts pics of their dresses, ill get mine on here in a bit
I love the way SaraLucille's dress is fitted around the hips and then flares out.  Isn't that called a mermaid dress or something?