Traditional Catholic Wedding Dresses
Yeah, it ended up being quite like a mermaid dress. Mine was less vah-vah-vah-voom though. Technically its just a dropped waist, but my body shape made it look more mermaid-ey. My bridesmaids picked a similar shape.

[Image: sarawedding.jpg]

All you ladies should post your wedding pics. [Image: smile.gif]
SaraLucille Wrote:Yeah, it ended up being quite like a mermaid dress. Mine was less vah-vah-vah-voom though. Technically its just a dropped waist, but my body shape made it look more mermaid-ey. My bridesmaids picked a similar shape.

[Image: sarawedding.jpg]

All you ladies should post your wedding pics. [Image: smile.gif]

Drop waist dresses do turn mermaid-like. I never thought about that before. I can't wear actual mermaid silhouettes but I can wear drop waist.

Everytime I try on a mermaid silhouette, it gives the illusion that I may or may not fit through the dressing room door. Jaws of life may be needed.

Your wedding looks beautiful btw.

I wish I didn't have a freak-out and ditch my church wedding to get eloped. I would probably be able to show my wedding pics without apologies and explanations preceding as an intro. :laughing:
Love the mermaid dresses.

All this wedding talk reminds me, though. Along with never having been to a funeral, I've never been to a wedding either.

Thank you Paloma [Image: smile.gif]
Archbishop_10K Wrote:Love the mermaid dresses.

All this wedding talk reminds me, though. Along with never having been to a funeral, I've never been to a wedding either.

I'm having a funeral some day!  The more the merrier.  I trust you to come dressed appropriately. 
frerejacques Wrote:
Archbishop_10K Wrote:Love the mermaid dresses.

I'm having a funeral some day!  The more the merrier.  I trust you to come dressed appropriately. 
BTW: you don't usually get an invite to a funeral-- at least not with embossed invitations and all that.  You just have to hear about them.

But you're still invited to mine anytime.  I just know not the day nor the hour.  [Image: frown.gif]
gjwalberg Wrote:BTW: you don't usually get an invite to a funeral-- at least not with embossed invitations and all that.  You just have to hear about them.

I don't see why not. I'll start designing my funeral invitations early, then. Why not have a funeral be just as fun as a wedding? A reception, karaoke box, Wii (or whatever Nintendo has out at the time), smoke machines.... it'd be the best funeral EVAR.
I am so there, A10K! (although I would much prefer going to your wedding first, so I actually have something to cry about at the funeral!)
Erin looks completely different in every picture of herself she''s ever posted [Image: eek.gif]
cgraye Wrote:Erin looks completely different in every picture of herself she''s ever posted [Image: eek.gif]

Well since my wedding was seven years ago, it's not exactly surprising that I look different [Image: laff.gif][Image: laff.gif][Image: laff.gif]