How to use this sub-forum for dating
(08-25-2008, 02:13 AM)Walty Wrote: Hah,  I don't think there is much room for competition.  Attractive, sane, unattached trad girls seem pretty hard to find.  Then you try to date girls who aren't as trad as you and then you run into problems...[Image: afraidsmiley.gif]

These girls have no idea how difficult it is to be a good Catholic guy in a world of vile seductresses.

Believe me, if you're evolving in that direction, you find a lot of silence from men as well. At least that's what I have found on CM.
(12-03-2018, 05:37 PM)ComeSoon! Wrote:
(08-25-2008, 02:13 AM)Walty Wrote: Hah,  I don't think there is much room for competition.  Attractive, sane, unattached trad girls seem pretty hard to find.  Then you try to date girls who aren't as trad as you and then you run into problems...[Image: afraidsmiley.gif]

These girls have no idea how difficult it is to be a good Catholic guy in a world of vile seductresses.

Believe me, if you're evolving in that direction, you find a lot of silence from men as well. At least that's what I have found on CM.

You do realise that you just replied to a post that's over ten years old? Big Grin
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'