Lord James' profile (Male, San Antonio, Texas)
Archbishop_10K Wrote:In light of this recent thread, it's probably worth mentioning that I don't snore, sweat, or emit bad odors when I sleep. [Image: biggrin.gif]
Yeah, that's what they ALL say [Image: eyes.gif]
:laughing: you guys are hilarious...
Archbishop_10K Wrote:In light of this recent thread, it's probably worth mentioning that I don't snore, sweat, or emit bad odors when I sleep. [Image: biggrin.gif]

How would you know?
spasiisochrani Wrote:

How would you know?

I just do.
You're cute and funny. Great combination.

As long as you leave the frock coat and the powdered wig in the closet until after you're married, you should have no problem finding a mate. [Image: laff.gif]
Aviano Wrote:You're cute and funny. Great combination.

As long as you leave the frock coat and the powdered wig in the closet until after you're married, you should have no problem finding a mate. [Image: laff.gif]

Some girls like stuff like that.
We should just put a link to your profile on the fisheaters portal site.  Give it front page prominence.

Heck, we should make it the portal site! With a small link that says "continue on to fisheaters.com"

We'd find you a soul mate no problem, no problem.

I was thinking that maybe some young attractive trad girls would have profiles on here, but instead all you get is 4 pages of AK10.

Edited to add:  Only a joke.  I don't think I'd really want to meet someone over the internet...  Not that I have anything against it.
I'm on your side, Walty... I'd rather meet people face to face. Internet communication after you're friends is all well and good.
Yeah... theres something about it that appears slightly creepy and pathetic to me.  BUT... that in no way means that I think AK10 or anyone else on here with a profile is creepy or pathetic.  I can completely see why people would want to meet this way when you are involved in such a small niche like Traditional Catholicism.  It can be rather hard to meet people who hold the same views and lifestyles as you.

It is always nice to meet someone in real life.  Its just so hard to get a real feeling for people when you only know them over the net.