San Antonio trads
As Prince of San Antonio, I like to keep tabs on my subjects. I know there are a few of you out there that I haven't yet met in person: dakotamidnight, Adonis, and Carthusian come to mind (though Adonis has apparently seen me from a distance before), and there might be more. We should go bowling or clubbing or something some time.

(and yes, I was joking about the clubbing)

If you need to know more about me, some info about me is also on the spouse-searching forum.

lol

we could just all go to the EF mass over at St. Pius X and meet afterwards.

dakotamidnight Wrote:lol

Sure! I just thought a secular gathering would be better since not everyone might agree with going to a motu proprio TLM.
Archbishop_10K Wrote:
dakotamidnight Wrote:lol

Sure! I just thought a secular gathering would be better since not everyone might agree with going to a motu proprio TLM.

that is true - perhaps meet at the cathedral downtown. Lord knows it's pretty secular now!
dakotamidnight Wrote:that is true - perhaps meet at the cathedral downtown. Lord knows it's pretty secular now!

*rimshot*

LOL, that was good.

Anyway, we'll see if any other San Antonians bite.
I just found out about these sub-forums today.  I had not bothered to scroll down that far on the main forum page yet lol.  My home base is San Antonio.  However, I am out of town a lot because of work.  It would be nice meeting some other trad Catholics.  It seem the only person who wants to talk religion with me nowadays is my Muslim friend.