Against my better judgment...
 I'm removing this as my life is going in another direction that apparently doesn't involve relationships (IOW, I'm giving up).
Children born from past sins or invalid marriage?
Thats a terrible question...the wording i mean
CanadianCatholic Wrote:Children born from past sins or invalid marriage?
True - what about widows, anyway?
diotima Wrote:

And what about converts to Catholicism? Or divorced Catholics who have had their marriages annulled? Plus there are lots of marriages that are valid, but not sacramental. I don't like that wording, either. I think it's an important question to include on the list, but children can be explained later.

Of course, I'll never be filling out this section.. so I should keep my mouth shut. [Image: laff.gif] 
The whole matchmaker thread is a great idea, though.  [Image: inlove.gif]

- Lisa
StrictCatholicGirl Wrote:
diotima Wrote:

And what about converts to Catholicism? Or divorced Catholics who have had their marriages annulled? Plus there are lots of marriages that are valid, but not sacramental. I don't like that wording, either. I think it's an important question to include on the list, but children can be explained later.

Of course, I'll never be filling out this section.. so I should keep my mouth shut. [Image: laff.gif] 

- Lisa

an annulled marriage eo ipso is invalid from the start, otherwise no annullment, and a valid marriage, even if NON-sacramental, can not be divorced.
diotima Wrote:
diotima Wrote:

- Lisa

an annulled marriage eo ipso is invalid from the start, otherwise no annullment, and a valid marriage, even if NON-sacramental, can not be divorced.

Marriage was never my area of expertise. LOL

- Lisa
diotima Wrote:

- Lisa
Bornfrom past sins...just sounds terrible. LOL i should start calling my 2 oldest that "Born from past sins" children! hehehe
CanadianCatholic Wrote:Bornfrom past sins...just sounds terrible. LOL i should start calling my 2 oldest that "Born from past sins" children! hehehe

I have two kids from past sins, now grown, in their mid-30s. All I got to say is that after xxx amount of years, the past becomes a thing you can really put behind you. ;)

- Lisa

CanadianCatholic Wrote:[Bornfrom past sins...just sounds terrible. LOL i should start calling my 2 oldest that "Born from past sins" children! hehehe
I don't know, people, what does King David say in the Scriptures: For behold I was conceived in iniquities; and in sins did my mother conceive me. (from Ps 50)
There should definitely be an option for widows/widowers.