STL Fisheaters
I know previously myself and a few others from STL had briefly discussed meeting up at some point for discussion and what not, so I thought I'd pop it into this subforum and see who's interested. This invitation is open to anyone local who's interested; ICRSS, SSPX, Diocesan, etc.

Dominus Vobiscum,
Matt

I'm up for it for sure. Be interesting to hang out.

Warning though- I'm a heavy smoker/drinker, so if we go to a bar in U-City, expect it!

PM me if anybody wants to hang out.

PrayforMallory Wrote:Warning though- I'm a heavy smoker/drinker, so if we go to a bar in U-City, expect it!

You're speaking my language, brother.
You go to the oratory, right?

EDIT: Thats right, you do. duh!
This is it for STL?

Come on, there's gotta be more than this.

Well, there's me, but I know my parents would look at me wierd if I even suggested going out to randomly meet some people I only know from the internet, be they trads or no.
I would probably be able to join you guys, as long as we aren't going somewhere too far out into the city.  Maybe some Sunday after Holy Mass at the Oratory?

In Christo Rege et Maria Regina,
    ~Steven

Steven Wrote:I would probably be able to join you guys, as long as we aren't going somewhere too far out into the city.  Maybe some Sunday after Holy Mass at the Oratory?

~Steven

I'm game. Mallory?
AgnusDei1989 Wrote:Well, there's me, but I know my parents would look at me wierd if I even suggested going out to randomly meet some people I only know from the internet, be they trads or no.

True. I'm sure saying that you're going out to with a group of guys who are significantly older than you are would probably also elicit an unpleasant response [Image: smokin.gif]
Reichsjager Wrote:
AgnusDei1989 Wrote:Well, there's me, but I know my parents would look at me wierd if I even suggested going out to randomly meet some people I only know from the internet, be they trads or no.

True. I'm sure saying that you're going out to with a group of guys who are significantly older than you are would probably also elicit an unpleasant response [Image: smokin.gif]
I'm not old!

~Steven
Reichsjager Wrote:
Steven Wrote:I would probably be able to join you guys, as long as we aren't going somewhere too far out into the city. Maybe some Sunday after Holy Mass at the Oratory?

~Steven

I'm game. Mallory?

Sundays are a bad day for me, because right after Mass is when we do all the household chores and bills and all the lame stuff I don't wanna think about the rest of the week.

How about Saturday or Saturday night?

I'm sure I've seen all of y'all.

P.S., don't tell the priests at the Oratory about my crazier posts!