STL Fisheaters
This weekend for me is fairly booked. Saturday, i have A) My daughters soccer game B) Her friend's b-day party C) a Wedding that afternoon/evening and D) at some unforseeable point in the evening, a bachelor party. And at some point during all that I've got to find time to get my wife's car oil changed.

I think next saturday I would be open, I don't have too much going.

I'm from STL-maybe if there's other STL girls on here we can all get together as a big group-I'm sure Agnus' parents won't mind then  [Image: idea.gif] 
PrayforMallory Wrote:
Reichsjager Wrote:
Steven Wrote:I would probably be able to join you guys, as long as we aren't going somewhere too far out into the city. Maybe some Sunday after Holy Mass at the Oratory?

In Christo Rege et Maria Regina,
~Steven

I'm game. Mallory?

Sundays are a bad day for me, because right after Mass is when we do all the household chores and bills and all the lame stuff I don't wanna think about the rest of the week.

How about Saturday or Saturday night?

I'm sure I've seen all of y'all.

P.S., don't tell the priests at the Oratory about my crazier posts!

How about this saturday? Anything going then?
Reichsjager Wrote:How about this saturday? Anything going then?

I'll be there. You'll just have to wait for a few minutes after Mass, because I will need time to devest.

~Steven
damsel Wrote:I'm from STL-maybe if there's other STL girls on here we can all get together as a big group-I'm sure Agnus' parents won't mind then  [Image: idea.gif] 

bright shiny idea, Damsel dear... :P
AgnusDei1989 Wrote:
damsel Wrote:I'm from STL-maybe if there's other STL girls on here we can all get together as a big group-I'm sure Agnus' parents won't mind then [Image: idea.gif]

bright shiny idea, Damsel dear... :P
So do you think that you'll be able to come? :)

~Steven
LOL... depends.
Well, besides for me, is anyone else definitely going to be there tomorrow morning?

~Steven
sorry, but no... not on such short notice... we had plans already, sorry.
Was anyone else there this morning? I hung out for a while after Holy Mass, but no one approached me, nor made eye contact as I looked around the Church.

~Steven