STL Fisheaters
To all the de Sales people -

How about meeting up next Sunday after the 10am Mass, which is Fr. Lenhardt's farewell mass.  They're having a reception afterwards and I think we should all be there to show our thankfulness for his time at the Oratory.

Dusty_Bottoms Wrote:To all the de Sales people -

How about meeting up next Sunday after the 10am Mass, which is Fr. Lenhardt's farewell mass. They're having a reception afterwards and I think we should all be there to show our thankfulness for his time at the Oratory.
To the best of my knowledge, I will be there next Sunday as well.

I will not be there this Sunday, however, because I will be glued to the TV watching Holy Mass from Hanceville, celebrated by Fr. Lenhardt.  After that, I'm going to hear Holy Mass at my local parish, since the Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross is one of my parish priest's favourite Feast Days, and I'm sure he will be giving a great homily about it. :)

In Christo Rege et Maria Regina,
    ~Steven

How about meeting up next Sunday after the 10am Mass, which is Fr. Lenhardt's farewell mass.  They're having a reception afterwards and I think we should all be there to show our thankfulness for his time at the Oratory.

I'll definitely be there. Did you guys want to meet prior to Mass or something?
Steven Wrote:Was anyone else there this morning? I hung out for a while after Holy Mass, but no one approached me, nor made eye contact as I looked around the Church.

~Steven

I was there, you couldn't have missed me, as I was walking around in a big black trench-coat and big black hat.
Reichsjager Wrote:

How about meeting up next Sunday after the 10am Mass, which is Fr. Lenhardt's farewell mass. They're having a reception afterwards and I think we should all be there to show our thankfulness for his time at the Oratory.

Well, my wife can't make it that day so I'll be wrestling with my kid alone - I'd just say let's meet in the basement afterwards; I have a hard enough time just getting to Mass on time in the morning.
Dusty_Bottoms Wrote:
Reichsjager Wrote:

Well, my wife can't make it that day so I'll be wrestling with my kid alone - I'd just say let's meet in the basement afterwards; I have a hard enough time just getting to Mass on time in the morning.

That's fine, where do you want to meet in the basement at?
I usually sit at one of the first tables when you walk in, I'm bald and I'll have a baby with me. I'll probably be near a taller, balder guy (my brother).
I shall be there. Hopefully PrayforMallory will be, too, but I don't know if he's been on recently
Reichsjager Wrote:
Steven Wrote:Was anyone else there this morning? I hung out for a while after Holy Mass, but no one approached me, nor made eye contact as I looked around the Church.

~Steven

I was there, you couldn't have missed me, as I was walking around in a big black trench-coat and big black hat.
Actually I could have missed you quite easily -- I wasn't looking at people until after Holy Mass when I came out of the Sacristy.  By then, most everyone has usually left.  It's a shame I didn't see you though.

~Steven
Hmm... maybe a third attempt?  I ran into one Fisheater after Holy Mass today, but I don't know where everyone else was.  It was quite crowded though, so it's possible that we just couldn't find each other.

I'm probably going to find out that the rest of you had a meeting and couldn't find -us-. :laughing:

~Steven