STL Fisheaters
Steven Wrote:Hmm... maybe a third attempt?  I ran into one Fisheater after Holy Mass today, but I don't know where everyone else was.  It was quite crowded though, so it's possible that we just couldn't find each other.

I'm probably going to find out that the rest of you had a meeting and couldn't find -us-. :laughing:

In Christo Rege et Maria Regina,
    ~Steven

I was at the Mass this morning, but unfortunately I was unable to stick around for the reception, as I had a family issue that arose that required attention. Deo Gratias, all is well.
Okay, bumping again. I will be at Holy Mass this sunday at 10 am. Who else will be there?
I should be there.
This has been news for a week or so and I didn't know where else to put it, but I didn't think it was worth starting a new topic... so I finally decided to stick it in here:

In less than a year I will no longer be a STL Fisheater, (boohoo,)because

DAD TOOK THE HARVARD OFFER!!!

So... yeah... as soon as we finish the school year and sell the house, we are off to Boston! Thank heaven they do have internet in Boston (I assume) so we can still post from liberal heaven :)!

Congratulations, AgnusDei! :)  We should all still try to get together before you leave, though.

Speaking of, does anyone know how the last meeting attempt went?  I had a sore throat and didn't want to risk anyone else's health, so I didn't go to St. Francis de Sales.  Instead, I heard Holy Mass at the Poor Clare Monastery here in Belleville because there normally aren't many people there and it was easy to find a place to sit away from the others.

It looks like Reichsjager deleted his account... did any of you guys get to meet him before he did?

~Steven
Steven Wrote:Congratulations, AgnusDei! :)  We should all still try to get together before you leave, though.

Speaking of, does anyone know how the last meeting attempt went?  I had a sore throat and didn't want to risk anyone else's health, so I didn't go to St. Francis de Sales.  Instead, I heard Holy Mass at the Poor Clare Monastery here in Belleville because there normally aren't many people there and it was easy to find a place to sit away from the others.

It looks like Reichsjager deleted his account... did any of you guys get to meet him before he did?

~Steven

No, I didn't get to meet Reichsjager... and no, no idea about the last attempted meeting of fishies...
No, but she has met Reichs prior :)

I just want to comment on how ironic it is that this thread has more views and posts than any other in this forum but to my knowledge only two of us have met :)

haha... yeah.

Yes, I did meet you, but that was after I wrote that post... :)
It's been a year and a half since our last attempt;  would anyone like to try again to have a St. Louis Fisheaters get together one of these days?