just for fun
diotima Wrote:
Satori Wrote:Comments? Well, if I were a single man, I'd marry you for your bookcases alone! But you've got great bones, too!

I'd read your questionnaire, but the close-set lines of type are very difficult for me to follow. I'd rather just admire the lovely pictures. Elegant hat!

Okay, re-set the questionnaire for legibility... and the bookcases are just Ikea, lol
Thanks for the compliment... great bones? [Image: embarrassed.gif]

I knew that corner unit was a Billy!!!!!!!!!! I have to buy five next week myself.  And you have wonderful wavy hair; you should have suitors lining up down the block!
CanadianCatholic Wrote:PANTS!!!! OMIGOSH!!! ...HAHAHA!!! im jokin...i just cant get over the "anti-pants" brigade...that said, you are so pretty

thanks, Theresia! So are you!
Satori Wrote:
diotima Wrote:Oh, THAT type-stuff!!
Last time I took it, it was INFP... now, it´s ISFP? [Image: embarrassed.gif]

These tests are fun, but I question their validity. The ONE aspect of personality I would think could not change is "intuitive (N) versus sensing (S)." I think it's mainly the way we think about the questions that changes, not our actual personalities!

For instance, I'm much more like the descriptions of the feeling types, and until I graduated from college always came out feeling on the tests. Now I come out thinking! Why? Because of the questions. I've gotten in trouble enough from being led by feeling that I will now say in answer to those questions that I value logic over passion, etc. This is true -- but my basic personality has not changed! Only my attitude and approach have changed.

that´s probably the right explanation... other than that, as gemini, am basically two people anyway, lol
Paloma Wrote:If I was a man, you'd definitely be my kind of lady.

well, one of us could consider a sex-change.

but then... you´re married already, dammit! So sorry... no deal! [Image: shrug.gif]
Spooky Wrote:I love your hat in the pic at your sisters wedding! That drink looks tasty too, what is it?

It´s sparkling wine with orange juice... had several, and was quite tipsy, lol - maybe I´ll post pics of the wedding. It was a beautiful day.
frerejacques Wrote:
diotima Wrote:
Satori Wrote:Comments? Well, if I were a single man, I'd marry you for your bookcases alone! But you've got great bones, too!

I'd read your questionnaire, but the close-set lines of type are very difficult for me to follow. I'd rather just admire the lovely pictures. Elegant hat!

Okay, re-set the questionnaire for legibility... and the bookcases are just Ikea, lol
Thanks for the compliment... great bones? [Image: embarrassed.gif]
I knew that corner unit was a Billy!!!!!!!!!! I have to buy five next week myself. And you have wonderful wavy hair; you should have suitors lining up down the block!

thanks for the compliments again... you lot are making me blush![Image: embarrassed.gif]

yep, Ikea-billy in birch... love ´em!

I'm just a boy. Darn. [Image: jestera.gif]

:edited to add: My mom would also probably flay me alive and put your head on a pike if we dated. LOL.
Paloma Wrote:If I was a man, you'd definitely be my kind of lady.

haha that's what I thought, too.

Diotima, You've got jeans, hats, dark hair, glasses, lots of books, good wine, a pretty face and a cool attitude. So what's not to love? If you didn't live all the way over there in Germany, we could go shopping together. [Image: smile.gif]

- Lisa
Diotima and HailGilbert are about the same age......
Archbishop_10K Wrote:I'm just a boy. Darn. [Image: jestera.gif]

:edited to add: My mom would also probably flay me alive and put your head on a pike if we dated. LOL.

well, this might come as a surprise, but for me you ARE a boy... a nice and promising one, though...
And I stand in awe of your mother... will stay way clear of you, since I value my head!! [Image: laff.gif]