just for fun
StrictCatholicGirl Wrote:
Paloma Wrote:If I was a man, you'd definitely be my kind of lady.

haha that's what I thought, too.

Diotima, You've got jeans, hats, dark hair, glasses, lots of books, good wine, a pretty face and a cool attitude. So what's not to love? If you didn't live all the way over there in Germany, we could go shopping together. [Image: smile.gif]

- Lisa
A shopping spree!! Now THAT`s certainly the best offer, yet!! (but don´t let the men hear it, they´ll think we are gold-digging princesses, lol) [Image: nonsumdignus.gif]
ErinIsNotNice Wrote:Diotima and HailGilbert are about the same age......

Hm.... is he aussie? [Image: venetianloverssmiley.gif]
I am so sorry for having argued with diotima so harshly, knowing she is a real existing lady from Germany.

I thought she was a troll. I guess I am not good with women over my age.

Mea culpa. Nice pictures though, but not my age category (sorry).
HMiS Wrote:I am so sorry for having argued with diotima so harshly, knowing she is a real existing lady from Germany.

I thought she was a troll. I guess I am not good with women over my age.

Mea culpa. Nice pictures though, but not my age category (sorry).

She is gone because of you!! Shame on you!! Shame on you!!
Rex_Tremendae Wrote:She is gone because of you!! Shame on you!! Shame on you!! 

You're kidding, right? I didn't agree with Diotima on everything, but I thought she was fun.

She just needed to stay away from the Judaism/Zionist forum... as do I.   :)

- Lisa
StrictCatholicGirl Wrote:
Rex_Tremendae Wrote:She is gone because of you!! Shame on you!! Shame on you!! 

You're kidding, right? I didn't agree with Diotima on everything, but I thought she was fun.

She just needed to stay away from the Judaism/Zionist forum... as do I.   :)

- Lisa

Yes, I tease.
Rex_Tremendae Wrote:Yes, I tease.

:)
HMiS Wrote:I am so sorry for having argued with diotima so harshly, knowing she is a real existing lady from Germany.

I thought she was a troll.

I do not think that you should be so sorry, as she did obstinately uphold dangerously erroneous propositions.
veritatem_dilexisti Wrote:

I thought she was a troll.

I do not think that you should be so sorry, as she did obstinately uphold dangerously erroneous propositions.

I'm pretty sure she was banned for promoting a principle directly contrary to the faith.
Too bad she had to be banned. I wanted her to fly me to Germany and take me out on dates.