Straight razor or Safety Razor.
Baskerville Wrote:Gentleman, I have a problem here. I shave with a mach 3 razor and suffer terrible razor burn which turns into acne.(nothing the ladies like more than a dude who looks like he has leprosy on his neck).
My very simple advice on the acne is to cut down on your sugar intake.
Baskerville Wrote:
Paloma Wrote:HA. I knew someone was going to mention metrosexuals.

Some guys are lucky. My husband used to use disposable razors and water (only) and had a face like a baby's butt despite the fact that he has facial hair like copper wire. He actually has a beard now, which I prefer on him. Very "House" like. :laughing:

Some guys need extra help. Neutrogena face soap, a loofah, and a little lotion is faaar from metrosexual.

What is a loofah? That's one I never heard of.

[Image: Loofah.jpg]

Scrubby-scrubber used for scrubbing.

Paloma Wrote:However, bath gel and those frilly sponges are pretty gay. I don't even use those. ;)
I used to think shower gel was pretty gay too, until I tried one made with 40 real limes per bottle. [Image: cool.gif]

[Image: 48nx1.jpg]

Now I'm all too happy smelling like a big ol' fruit.
Paloma Wrote:
Baskerville Wrote:
Paloma Wrote:HA. I knew someone was going to mention metrosexuals.

Some guys are lucky. My husband used to use disposable razors and water (only) and had a face like a baby's butt despite the fact that he has facial hair like copper wire. He actually has a beard now, which I prefer on him. Very "House" like. :laughing:

Some guys need extra help. Neutrogena face soap, a loofah, and a little lotion is faaar from metrosexual.

What is a loofah? That's one I never heard of.

[Image: Loofah.jpg]

Scrubby-scrubber used for scrubbing.

Ah I see I was thinking it was those fruity little puff ball thingies.
Marc Wrote:
Paloma Wrote:However, bath gel and those frilly sponges are pretty gay. I don't even use those. ;)
I used to think shower gel was pretty gay too, until I tried one made with 40 real limes per bottle. [Image: cool.gif]

Thats lots of limes.
Baskerville Wrote:
Marc Wrote:

Thats lots of limes.

It has so many that the Royal Navy has to christen each bottle as it leaves the plant.
Marc Wrote:

I looked this up because I'm all for something that could possibly make me smell like a pitcher of margaritas, but I'm on the fence. Lo' and behold, I could only find reviews for it on women's websites.

If you want to be a real man, I think you have to start using this:
[Image: post-lava.jpg]

Paloma Wrote:
Marc Wrote:

I looked this up because I'm all for something that could possibly make me smell like a pitcher of margaritas, but I'm on the fence. Lo' and behold, I could only find reviews for it on women's websites.

Thats the kind with the little rocks in it right? That could be painful. If it's the kind I think it is you could shave with it too.
DarkKnight Wrote:
Baskerville Wrote:
Marc Wrote:

Thats lots of limes.

It has so many that the Royal Navy has to christen each bottle as it leaves the plant.

It sounds a little "limey"
Baskerville Wrote:
Paloma Wrote:
Marc Wrote:

Thats the kind with the little rocks in it right? That could be painful. If it's the kind I think it is you could shave with it too.

Yes, only use Lava for getting the grime off your hands when you're doing manly things like changing tires and scrubbing grease traps.  The pumice in it makes it a bit gritty for your other 1999 body parts.