Montreal & area
Howdy,

If anybody on here is from Montreal, or any of its shores, especially university students, get in touch! I also implore any travellers in la belle province to let fridayer and I know if you'll be stopping by. We'd be happy to give you directions to the local TLM and shoot the breeze about papal news, Father Z and philosophy, if you're up for it. We could also show you our favourite local pub and have some good stout. Let us know.

SH
I believe you were supposed to let me finish with that. You know what line I'm talking about!
Hahahaha the stout part?
Hey!  Maybe I'll come up for an Expo's game!

Or not.
Ouch!
Come for the bagels.
Snoooooww.
fridayer Wrote:Snoooooww.
 What's the weather like in la belle province? We're supposed to have our first freeze tonight!
jovan66102 Wrote:
 What's the weather like in la belle province? We're supposed to have our first freeze tonight!

You Canadans are crazy.  FREEZE?  Oh Helz No.
It's going to be 85 and sunny today in beautiful Kansas City.  A perfect weekend to paint the WRC Estate! 

We have to get the WRC Archduchy ready for Roamintoberfest!
jovan66102 Wrote:

It's raining all the time if you're a Canadiens fan!
yuh jovan....weathers gonna suck this long weekend, im off tp RMH to visit fam for the weekend...lol happy im not campping like everyon else!