Long-Term Exposure to Incense Raises Cancer Risk
http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20080825/hl_...cancerrisk

Long-Term Exposure to Incense Raises Cancer Risk
[-]
  •
They'll be moving to ban incense just as they did cigarettes due to the risks inherent in "second-hand smoke."

Just watch, this is just the opening salvo in retaliation of some bishops having the spine to say "No you can't vote to kill babies and take Communion."

Within 5 years, where's my Irish bookie when I need him?!
I don't care about being scrupulously 'pure'. The aroma's many times more tolerable than cigarettes as well.
DarkKnight Wrote:They'll be moving to ban incense just as they did cigarettes due to the risks inherent in "second-hand smoke."

Just watch, this is just the opening salvo in retaliation of some bishops having the spine to say "No you can't vote to kill babies and take Communion."

I imagine it will be done "for the children".

Roy
Oh, puhleez. I love incense, I don't care if it gives me cancer or not. I'll stick to the 'smells and bells.'
I'm doomed!!!
The government is not going to ban the use of incense for religious purposes.  If the Native American Church can use peyote legally, I'm sure we can keep our incense.  I don't believe they'll ban it for home use, either, just add Warning labels.  Chinese who burn the stuff day and night are the ones who get cancer.

Moderation in all things.

"Moderation" and "government"-  two words that don't seem to go together.

Roy
I would rather live a shorter life and enjoy my years. We are all going to die anyways. We can't have eternal life in this world. I say yes to the incense.