Radio Interview: Roberto Fiore, Catholic Politician
Quote: Posted by gregg
Well if you insist on being that naive then what's the point?  The video takes all of 1 minute to watch so WHY have you not watched it?
I watched it now just to keep you happy.

99% of men in the street would not call that particular arm gesture the Roman salute.  Nor do I suppose you would dare make it outside your local synagogue and expect them to understand that you were using the 2000 year old Roman version and not the 60 year old Nazi version.  Nor, do I suppose, any forum member has ever seen a similar gesture being made in their holidays around Europe.
Who cares what 99% of men in your street might call it. They're not Italian, don't live in Italy and have absolutely no bearing upon the Catholic struggle in that country. If you were to ask 100% of men in Italy what they call it they would understand it to be the Roman salute.

Just out of interest here is a picture of general franco giving the Roman salute. Do you have a problem with him as well?

[Image: 81828.jpg]

Your sister-in-law is Spanish. She is also a Carlist, or at least she was when she first came to England.

Here are Carlists giving the Roman salute. Do you have a problem with that? Perhaps you should ask your sister-in-law to explain what the Roman salute represents to Catholic Europe.

[Image: pirineos.jpg]

[Image: donosti4.jpg]

Other forum members can watch that video and make up their own minds.  Are they shouting "Sieg Heil" at 40 seconds?  Sounds a little like that to me.  Excuse my ignorance but that is neither a Latin nor an Italian expression is it?  Why are they standing in front of a banner saying Italy for Italians and speaking German?
It's not clear but I don't think so. They were singing the Italian national anthem.

I can't remember the name of the magazine after 20+ odd years.  In case you hadn't guessed I wasn't a paid up subscriber.  I can remember my sibling taking it to Father Black and him banning Fiore's group from having a meeting in the church hall in Salteron Road.  I can remember Fiore and 5 other members of the group handing out those magazines. I called my sibling this morning to confirm what I remembered.

The advert-page in question showed a black man kissing a white woman and made some sort of derogatory comments about racial purity.
I highly doubt it. You need to do much better than that. Unless a magazine title is given the claim can't be checked for accuracy. I would have been there no doubt and have no remembrance of any of this. After reading the wild and extremely inaccurate lies pertaining to Meeting Point it doesn't inspire much confidence to the accuracy of this claim.

I can only imagine that you either did watch the video or that Roberto Fiore's followers regularly give him such a powerful welcome such that you could assume that any video of him on the web would include people doing a "Roman Salute" to Robert the Duce.
Yes, such things are normal in Italy.

Quote: Posted by avemariagratiaplena
Is this the same Roberto Fiore that received a conviction for his part in a terrorist conspiracy in which 85 people were murdered at Bologna Railway station?
No. That is a lie initiated by Communists for idiots to believe. He was not even accused by any court of being involved, never mind not having any conviction for it. He is not in any way associated with these things other than members of the P2 masonic organization attempted to frame him and others for it. It failed and after years of investigation that instigators of the frame-up, Licio Gelli - the boss of P2 - and two operatives of the Italian Secret Service - SISMI - were convicted of attempting to fabricate the evidence and imprisoned for it. Fiore received apology and compensation from the Italian State. He has sued around 200 newspapers in Britain and Italy who have stupidly repeated such claims and won every single case.
Quote:
Posted by avemariagratiaplena
And didn't he inherit his seat from Mussolini's granddaughter?
Yes. Is that a problem for you?

PilgrimageofGrace Wrote:Your sister-in-law is Spanish. She is also a Carlist, or at least she was when she first came to England.

Here are Carlists giving the Roman salute. Do you have a problem with that? Perhaps you should ask your sister-in-law to explain what the Roman salute represents to Catholic Europe.
In accordance with their Spanish heritage, the Roman salute is still seen in occasional use by military forces in Latin America. It was even used in the early decades of the last century by citizens of the United States during the Pledge of Allegiance until Congress officially modified the salute through their adoption of the Flag Code in 1942.

[Image: salute2lb0.jpg]
PilgrimageofGrace Wrote:
99% of men in the street would not call that particular arm gesture the Roman salute.  Nor do I suppose you would dare make it outside your local synagogue and expect them to understand that you were using the 2000 year old Roman version and not the 60 year old Nazi version.  Nor, do I suppose, any forum member has ever seen a similar gesture being made in their holidays around Europe.
Who cares what 99% of men in your street might call it. They're not Italian, don't live in Italy and have absolutely no bearing upon the Catholic struggle in that country. 

I care. Firstly because Roberto Fiero did not stay in Italy.  If Italy is for Italians as his party slogan states, then, logically, Britain is for Britains.  He came over to my country and brought his fascism and his fascist friends with him and lived here for 20 years making himself a wealthy man during that time.  So how is it that he can skip around Europe avoiding the laws of his own country and yet Roma gypsies (mostly Catholic) and other undesirables need to be pushed out, persecuted and fingerprinted?

Secondly what 99% of men think does matter, because this is the 99% we are trying to win over to Christ.  For my part I don't believe an association with neo-Nazis or even Spanish fascists helps in that regard. Catholics just don't do mass graves.

PilgrimageofGrace Wrote:If you were to ask 100% of men in Italy what they call it they would understand it to be the Roman salute.

Really.  100%Huh?  Does that include the Italian Jews and the communists too?  Or are they not men?  I think you'd find that well over 80% of Italians would describe that gesture as a "Nazi salute", because since the second world war that is what it has been widely perceived as.

PilgrimageofGrace Wrote:Just out of interest here is a picture of general franco giving the Roman salute. Do you have a problem with him as well?

No, he's dead.  Plus he stayed in Spain and didn't hand out racist literature at my church.  I'll leave it to the Spanish to have a problem with him.

PilgrimageofGrace Wrote:Your sister-in-law is Spanish. She is also a Carlist, or at least she was when she first came to England.

And just what does that have to do with the price of eggs?

Marc Wrote:In accordance with their Spanish heritage, the Roman salute is still seen in occasional use by military forces in Latin America.

There are no right wing fascists down there in Latin America are there?  Oops!

Marc Wrote:It was even used in the early decades of the last century by citizens of the United States during the Pledge of Allegiance until Congress officially modified the salute through their adoption of the Flag Code in 1942.

Its 2008 now.  When America joined the war they clearly dropped the practice and have kept it dropped since.  No intellectually honest person believes that the people in that video are nationalists making a "Roman salute" and completely disconnected with Nazi Fascism.
I care. Firstly because Roberto Fiero did not stay in Italy.  If Italy is for Italians as his party slogan states, then, logically, Britain is for Britains. 
Or Britons, even. Yes, that's a good general principle to abide by or are you one of these New World Order multi-culti's who thinks that every Hassan, Rahib and Mohammed has the moral right to come and plant their alien religions and cultures in someone else's land.

So how is it that he can skip around Europe avoiding the laws of his own country and yet Roma gypsies and other undesirables need to be pushed out, persecuted and fingerprinted.
The 'law' you are referring to is in reality no law. It was used by Freemasonry in Italy purely for political repression and had no moral force as it directly opposed natural law. No doubt, had Masonry won that battle, it would have been used for the persecution of the Faith but its force was broken by the political trials and sufferings of people like Roberto. It was a law that could 'legally' sentence and imprison people without a shred of evidence of any crime being committed or planned.

As for the gypsies. Yes, they are absolutely undesirable. They have swarmed across Italy and brought with them an enormous crime-wave of theft, robbery, rape and murder. Their presence can not be tolerated in any society claiming to be civilised. Perhaps they could be resettled next door to you. I'm sure you would be extremely welcoming and understanding of such petty foibles as those mentioned above.

Secondly what 99% of men think does matter, because this is the 99% we are trying to convert to Catholicism. 
In that case tell them the truth instead of playing up to their misconceptions and spreading lies about good Catholics in the process.

Really.  100%Huh?  Does that include the Italian Jews and the communists too.  Or are they not men?  I think you'd find that well over 80% of Italians would describe that gesture as a Nazi salute because since the second world war that is what it has been characterised as.
Yes, they would know it to be the Roman salute even if the Communists would purposely attempt to link it with Nazism. Incidently, you are barking up the wrong tree as far as Jews are concerned. Many patriotic Jews in Italy gave support to the Fascist government. There were no round-ups, camps or deportations of Jews from Italy until the Germans overran the country and the fallen Fascist government was holed up in the Salo Republic. The Italian government had refused to bow to the Nazi 'request' to do so. That much is even admitted by establishment historians nowadays.

No, he's dead.  Plus he stayed in Spain and didn't hand out fascist literature at my church.
Should I read into that flippant remark that you are glad that he no longer rules Spain and that what he fought to protect is now largely destroyed?

And just what does that have to do with the price of eggs?
It has nothing to do with the price of eggs but could surely teach you an awful lot about your lack of knowledge about Catholic civilisation throughout Europe.

Quote: Posted by Marc
In accordance with their Spanish heritage, the Roman salute is still seen in occasional use by military forces in Latin America. It was even used in the early decades of the last century by citizens of the United States during the Pledge of Allegiance until Congress officially modified the salute through their adoption of the Flag Code in 1942.

Very interesting. I didn't know that fact about America before now. Thanks, Marc.

More Roman Salutes at 1:05

-----------------

1:38 Skinheads line up for a school photo

2:17 Skinhead sticks the boot in

-------------------
3:08 Il Duce inspects his troops with his skinhead bodyguard.

Video starts with SSPX in Italy and Fiore's supporters at the back in their tracksuit top uniforms.

[url=http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3174/2547601188_b4dbdfdc95.jpg][/url] 
PilgrimageofGrace Wrote:As for the gypsies. Yes, they are absolutely undesirable. They have swarmed across Italy and brought with them an enormous crime-wave of theft, robbery, rape and murder. Their presence can not be tolerated in any society claiming to be civilised.

So which country claiming to be uncivilised would you send them to then?

And if you couldn't find such a country to take them, what then?
ggreg Wrote:
PilgrimageofGrace Wrote:As for the gypsies. Yes, they are absolutely undesirable. They have swarmed across Italy and brought with them an enormous crime-wave of theft, robbery, rape and murder. Their presence can not be tolerated in any society claiming to be civilised.

So which country claiming to be uncivilised would you send them to then?

And if you couldn't find such a country what then?

I don't know. I can't seem to reconcile that statement with the parable of the Good Samaritan, though; that's for sure.
Seems to reconcile with this.

"There is no crime, from pickpocketing to bank robbery, from train robbery to brutal murder, from drugs to the defilement of corpses, from document forgery to perjury, from embezzlement to counterfeiting, in which the names of your brethren [Jews] are not written large as perpetrators or accomplices in the history of criminality" - Hanns Oberlindober

[Image: HANNS-OBERLINDOBER.jpg]
[url=http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/images/singles/oberlindober.jpg][/url] 
PilgrimageofGrace Wrote:It has nothing to do with the price of eggs but could surely teach you an awful lot about your lack of knowledge about Catholic civilisation throughout Europe.

Well my knowledge of Catholic civilisation certainly would not consider an entire ethnic group to be "absolutely undesirable" as Christ desires all men.  In that sense at least it trumps yours.