Damsel's Profile (Female, USA)--Pics Added
  • Sex: Female
  • Age as of posting date: 22
  • Birthdate: October 26
  • Patron Saint by Confirmation: Philomena
  • Number of children (e.g. born from: former valid marriage that ended in death of spouse; invalid marriage; past sins, etc.): None
  • Would you relocate if you met the right person? Yes
  • EF, SSPX, both, or other? SSPX
  • Novus Ordo if that's all there is? Uh...no..I think I'll take a rain check on that one...
  • Introvert or extravert? Well....I'm sanguine/melancholic so I'm actually both
  • Keirsey personality type: INFJ/Counselor
  • Ethnic heritage: Half Portugee , then Irish and German
  • Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant? Nah, depends on the personality of the guy in question
  • Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this? 22-34 It's pretty important
  • In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP? Uh...Humanae Vitae, anyone?
  • What would the headship of the husband look like in your idea home? He would be the boss, have final say, BUT consider my feelings/viewpoint and there would be a healthy give-and-take
  • How do you feel about women working outside the home? I'm fine with it, as long as they aren't mothers. If they have children, I think the child takes precedence, and no mother should work outside the home without grave necessity (and grave necessity here means you'll starve, not "but money will be tight!").
  • How do you feel about women in pants? Well, pants for pajamas, or horseriding or something is one thing, but as far as wearing them publicly and often, then I don't think anyone claiming to be feminine should be wearing them (sorry-had to step on some toes there).
  • Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is the most challenging for you? Probably envy..
  • What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes? I've been told I'm oversensitive, and a bit too self-centered at times.
  • What are the most important things you desire in a spouse? Zealous for the Faith, Manliness, kindness and consideration, sense of humor...and a good knowledge of Thomistic Philosophy would be nice, too (hey, just thought I'd ask).
  • Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: Effeminacy, or laxity in Faith or morals.
  • What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex? Hmm...lots of things...how to communicate better, how to trust more, how to put "my best foot forward"
  • Political ideals: Uhh...I don't really keep up with politics
  • Education: Went to St. Marys (KS) for a year, and then pursued a web design degree
  • Employment: Housecleaner
  • Health: Pretty good
  • Allergies: Allergic to cleaning gloves
  • Smoke? No
  • Drink? In moderation
  • Night owl or morning lark? Night owl
  • How messy or disorganized are you? I prefer to say, "artistically dishevelled"
  • What makes you laugh? Those Geico ads with the little gecko, dry humor, lots of things really...I can be very silly and I laugh a lot
  • What are the little things that please or delight you? Little acts of consideration, such as opening doors for me, pulling out chairs, anything that shows you made the effort to think of my comfort.
  • What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally? If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you actually will be doing given your gifts and goals? In ten years, ideally, I will be glorifying God in the married state, and chasing around a pack of kids. If I continue on my present course, I will have finished my web design degree and probably be working in that field as a free-lance web designer.
  • Intellectual interests: Thomistic philosophy, Chesterton, anything about the true nature and role of women.
  • Hobbies: Sewing, reading, spinning yarn (when possible), cooking food to eat, studying why the world and people work the way they do.
  • Talents: what are you good at? Sewing, understanding people (men in particular), computers, cooking "on the fly".
  • Top 5 Favorite books of all time: THE LORD OF THE RINGS, The Summa Theologica, Trustful Surrender to Divine Providence, Fascinating Womanhood, What's Wrong With The World
  • The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you?: He's Just Not That Into You, Man of Steel and Velvet, The Forestwife, David Copperfield, Searching for and Maintaining Peace. I guess they are typical of me..
  • Music you actually listen to most often: Whatever is on the AOL radio "Renaissance" station, Renaissance choral music
  • Favorite movies/TV shows: A Man for All Seasons, Legally Blonde, LOTR, Pirates of the Caribbean, Emma (w/Gwyneth Paltrow), SpongeBob SquarePants
  • Favorite foods: Lasagna, cheesecake, chocolate...basically pastas and desserts
  • Serious pet peeves: selfish people, women who don't care if they are behaving in a way that contributes to the breakup of their home.
  • Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with: I don't have any pets, I would like a chihuahua, I'd put up with a cat or a lizard (but NO snakes! They are scary!!!)
  • Idea of a romantic evening: Gee, that's pretty broad....I think just spending some quality time with the person, (and maybe some candles thrown in) is romantic.
And here are pics (yeah, I know...this is the important part, haha)
[Image: damsel2.jpg]

[Image: damsel1.jpg]

Quote:How do you feel about women in pants? Well, pants for pajamas, or horseriding or something is one thing, but as far as wearing them publicly and often, then I don't think anyone claiming to be feminine should be wearing them (sorry-had to step on some toes there).

Better hide that quote from Erin :)
Kind of sounds like me if I was a girl who was allergic to cleaning gloves.
Walty Wrote:Kind of sounds like me if I was a girl who was allergic to cleaning gloves.
Even creepier in a way, it sounds like she could be a girl for me.
Reichsjager Wrote:
Quote:How do you feel about women in pants? Well, pants for pajamas, or horseriding or something is one thing, but as far as wearing them publicly and often, then I don't think anyone claiming to be feminine should be wearing them (sorry-had to step on some toes there).

Better hide that quote from Erin :)

Hey if she feels that way, good for her, I don't care if internet strangers think I'm "unfeminine" [Image: laff.gif][Image: laff.gif]

ANYWAY--  yes, she is the girl for Catholicmilkman.  Seriously, they should meet.
Another cheesecake aficionada (sp?). Interesting. This site should be renamed CheesecakeEaters.com.
ErinIsNotNice Wrote:I don't care if internet strangers think I'm "unfeminine" [Image: laff.gif][Image: laff.gif]
But a woman is always feminine in some way anyways, it's impossible that any woman could be completely not feminine. Gender is an ontological and physiological distinction of human nature. You are woman in your soul and that cannot change.
CatholicMilkMan,

You're in the wrong section.  Lets just become priests.

Quote:Favorite foods: Lasagna, cheesecake, chocolate...basically pastas and desserts
  Welcome to the cheesecake fan club, sister.  
Quote:Another cheesecake aficionada (sp?). Interesting. This site should be renamed CheesecakeEaters.com.
  Too funny! 
[Image: rofl.gif][Image: rofl.gif][Image: rofl.gif][Image: rofl.gif][Image: rofl.gif][Image: rofl.gif][Image: rofl.gif][Image: rofl.gif]
[Image: afraidsmiley.gif] i hate cheesecake