Damsel's Profile (Female, USA)--Pics Added
Spooky Wrote:[Image: afraidsmiley.gif] i hate cheesecake

Yeah. It's never done much for me either.  Neither has Tiramasu, for that matter, which is like the "new cheesecake".
LOL... this thread is getting a little off topic!

I know the O.P., however, and I will add that she is a great cook and an excellent seamstress! :)
AgnusDei1989 Wrote:LOL... this thread is getting a little off topic!

I know the O.P., however, and I will add that she is a great cook and an excellent seamstress! :)

How much does she charge?
For what, housecleaning? Or sewing? Ask her.
Walty Wrote:CatholicMilkMan,

You're in the wrong section.  Lets just become priests.
Where?
AgnusDei1989 Wrote:For what, housecleaning? Or sewing? Ask her.

You forget, Traditional men no longer know how to talk to women.

Of course, the good news is that after they're married, they'll never get to talk again. This inability to speak speeds the adjustment to married life and reduces tensions within the relationship.
Haha... oh, you men, you men... just open your mouth and let whatever comes into your head come out. You can always insert a foot later if you say something stupid.
CMM and Walty: St. Thomas Aquinas Seminary, Winona, Minnesota! :)

AgnusDei1989 Wrote:CMM and Walty: St. Thomas Aquinas Seminary, Winona, Minnesota! :)

Sounds as good as any.  What do you say Milkman?  There are no trad women out there for us handsome, manly men.
Oh, it depends on whether you come looking or not.
Walty Wrote:
AgnusDei1989 Wrote:CMM and Walty: St. Thomas Aquinas Seminary, Winona, Minnesota! :)
Sounds as good as any.  What do you say Milkman?  There are no trad women out there for us handsome, manly men.
I'm STILL thinking. Right now college is it.