Damsel's Profile (Female, USA)--Pics Added
Good thinking... :) take it one step at a time, always wise! God bless!
I can't believe you guys. You go to a matchmaking thread for a beautiful girl and talk about becoming priests.
Satori Wrote:I can't believe you guys. You go to a matchmaking thread for a beautiful girl and talk about becoming priests.

LOL!

One of the guys I was interested in wants to become a priest.  (As you can imagine that did nothing for my self esteem :P)
Satori Wrote:I can't believe you guys. You go to a matchmaking thread for a beautiful girl and talk about becoming priests.

I know. I know.  I was just being difficult.

I'm not really becoming a priest (unless He jolts me back into super serious discernment).
Okay, fine.   hey, Damsel, would you like to talk? I can PM you my phone number. I'm in Michigan right now and I may be travelling down to your area. Is Fr. Soos still running the churches there in St. Louis?

God, Mary and Joseph bless you.
Jonathan
I was smitten until I saw you like the Geico critter.  That's a deal-breaker for me.  (Well, that and being about 10 years too old and married already.)  We seem to have quite a few young trad guys up here in Quincy, though, so once I sort out which ones are single, I'll have to tell them there's a great catch in this thread.  We actually had some St. Louis people up this weekend for our first TLM, so it's not real far.

What's the deal with chicks and lizards, anyway?

Mhoram Wrote:What's the deal with chicks and lizards, anyway?

Lizards are nice.  They're cute and like being scratched under the chin.

Personally though I prefer snakes.  Also cute, snuggly, not-smelly, etc.
AgnusDei1989 Wrote:LOL... this thread is getting a little off topic!

I know the O.P., however, and I will add that she is a great cook and an excellent seamstress! :)

[Image: smile.gif]
damsel Wrote:Idea of a romantic evening: Gee, that's pretty broad....I think just spending some quality time with the person, (and maybe some candles thrown in) is romantic.

Like Church candles?
She was speaking I think about a little romantia!

Good luck poster, you sound like a good catch for a good man, best to you!!!!!!