Will multiculturism and feminism killed off our men?
Yes, will it bring the heros of the past, hunters and warriors death or will it again reawakened into our sons spirits again?
Think about it, our men becoming more effeminite and women more macho ...
Sad to say nordic countries that used to produced viking warriors have let their feminazis rule the roost .....
Where's the
Quote:

Your subject line mixes tenses.  I don't know what you are saying.
gjwalberg Wrote:
Quote:

Your subject line mixes tenses.  I don't know what you are saying.

English is not his first language.  I'm pretty sure he's from somewhere in Asia.
So what is the correct tense?
Actually english is my first language however the billingual environment here in asia does not help to master either languages
Hospitaller Wrote:So what is the correct tense?
Actually english is my first language however the billingual environment here in asia does not help to master either languages
Either you want to say:
"Will multiculturalism and feminism kill off our men?"
or
"Did multiculturalism and feminism kill off our men?"

It's either future or past, I don't know from the post and haven't seen the video.  My server blocks your tube and I can't watch videos on there.
gjwalberg Wrote:
Hospitaller Wrote:So what is the correct tense?
Either you want to say:
"Will multiculturalism and feminism kill off our men?"
or
"Did multiculturalism and feminism kill off our men?"

It's either future or past, I don't know from the post and haven't seen the video.  My server blocks your tube and I can't watch videos on there.
I'm pretty sure he wants future tense.
It already has done so on a spiritual level to many men.
Whatever the tense I think the answer is no, but it probably will provoke a really nasty backlash against women sometime in the future. Perhaps the impending Islamization in Europe is part of that. I've read a couple of accounts that attribute widespread conversion to Islam by young, white European males to its emphasis on male domination of society. Liberal Christianity and post-Christian culture is very effeminate as noted, it's become what Nietzche characterized it as.... Islam is hyper-masculine and more appealing to young men apparently.

kjvail Wrote:Whatever the tense I think the answer is no, but it probably will provoke a really nasty backlash against women sometime in the future. Perhaps the impending Islamization in Europe is part of that. I've read a couple of accounts that attribute widespread conversion to Islam by young, white European males to its emphasis on male domination of society. Liberal Christianity and post-Christian culture is very effeminate as noted, it's become what Nietzche characterized it as.... Islam is hyper-masculine and more appealing to young men apparently.
 Sadly, spot on.
All I can say, is bring back the (Catholic!) patriarchy!!

I'm sick of society expecting me to work the greater part of every day providing for myself (do the "man's job"), come home and keep a clean apt./have my laundry done (do the "woman's job"), be a young person with a social life and STILL have time for relaxation and a good spiritual life.  There simply isn't enough time or energy to do three separate "roles" simultaneously....in the business world we hear all about "delegating"*  to keep ourselves from being overcommitted, but society seems blind to the fact, that for centuries, everyone WAS delegating  as far as "life" goes....then we throw it out and wonder why women are so neurotic and weird nowadays, and men are so listless and apathetic.  Hummppph! Well, that's my rant for the night!! [Image: rollingpin.gif]

*delegate: to assign a task to one who is either better, faster or enjoys the task more than you do.