Male, California, St. Joseph's Man
I'm trying to avoid studying for a Music Appreciation test, and am of the generation that loves filling in forms about themselves. So shoot me.

Sex: Male

Age as of posting date: 20

Birthdate: 03/08/1988

Patron Saint by Confirmation: Pascal Baylon officialy. St. Joseph AND St. Pascal unofficialy.

Number of children (e.g. born from: former valid marriage that ended in death of spouse; invalid marriage; rape; past sins, etc. No need to enter details here! Just list number of children you care for): That I care for? I babysit my neice sometimes...I don't have any children myself [Image: smile.gif]

Would you relocate if you met the right person? I'll say yeah. I want to get out of California eventually...soon.

EF, SSPX, both, or other? Right now I lean towards both.

Novus Ordo if that's all there is? That's ALL there is? As in I'm trapped on a desert island with one priest and he's doing the Novus Ordo?...Maybe. Depends on just how bad it actually is. I find, however, that that is rarely 'all there is'. Heck I used to drive an hour there and back every Sunday for an EF before gas prices went so high.

Introvert or extravert? Depends. Sort of both. More extraverted once I get to know you.

Keirsey personality type: ISTJ according to this site: http://www19.homepage.villanova.edu/kary...tTest.html

Ethnic heritage: 50% German, 25% French 25% English/Irish

Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant? Eh, just a bonus.

Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this? 19-21. Fairly Important I think.

In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP? I haven't really thought about this before. It's supposed to be used only for grave reasons, right?

What would the headship of the husband look like in your idea home? I think this means that it is primarily the responsibility of the husband to ensure that his family is fed, clothed, housed, and following correct practices and devotions. It his job, first and foremost, to get his family to heaven.

How do you feel about women working outside the home? I think it's almost become a necessary evil. It'd be better if it didn't have to happen, but with the economy the way it is, sometimes it can't be helped.

How do you feel about women in pants? You all give up your dresses too quickly! A woman in a dress is more attractive than a woman in pants, IMO.

Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is the most challenging for you? hmm. Probably sloth and lust, thought sometimes pride.

What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes? My friends say I'm judgemental because I tell them they're not obeying Church teaching. I also procrastinate, smoke cigars sometimes, will correct grammar and manners (corrected my friend's way of holding a fork once at a restaraunt), and can be a snob about art.

What are the most important things you desire in a spouse? Traditional Catholic Female. Has to love kids. Willing to put up with my protestant family (and me). Likes animals. Won't just sit back and say yes to anything I say. Believes in things, has a passion.

Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: Severe co-dependance. Give me a girl who can look after herself (and our kids if something were to happen to me). Abuse of animals, salesepeople/waiters, or children. Compromises on The Faith. A Non-Catholic.

What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex? Don't rush it.

Political ideals: Conservative

Education: I'm in college right now to become a teacher.

Employment: I'm a manager at at a video rental store, but I'm trying to find another job.

Health: I don't drink raw eggs and go for a 10K run every morning, but I look after myself in a general sort of way...

Allergies: Seasonal allergies are a way of life here.

Smoke? Cigars every now and then.

Drink? Very rarely. The last time I had a drink was the night of my sister's wedding, I think.

Night owl or morning lark? A night owl, who wished he had the energy of morning larks in the morning.

How messy or disorganized are you? Pretty badly. I'm consciously working on this though. I hate things being disorganized.

What makes you laugh? Random things. Good jokes especially.

What are the little things that please or delight you? Really little things can make my day. Finding a pen that still has ink, holding my neice, seeing our cat get scared and jumping five feet in the air from a sitting position.

What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally? If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you actually will be doing  given your gifts and goals? Graduated college, working as a teacher either at elementary or high school level, possibly teaching nights at a community college. Hopefully living somewhere other than this state. Still teaching CCD.

Intellectual interests: Languages, Ancient Myths, traditional songs that I sing around my house (old Irish songs, or translations of German ones).

Hobbies: Writing, reading, cooking.

Talents: what are you good at? Writing, drawing, cooking, organizing.

Top 5 Favorite books of all time: Hmm...Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, and, I'll say it, as unpopular as it will make me, I like the Harry Potter Series.

The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you?: I've been making my way back through the Chronicles of Narnia so: Prince Caspian, The Horse and His Boy, Voyage of the Dawn Treader, The Magician's Nephew, and I'm starting The Last Battle. Yeah I think they're pretty typical of me.

Music you actually listen to most often: Country.

Favorite movies/TV shows: Seconhand Lions, Disturbia, Fracture, Big Fish, Stardust, Butterfly Effect.

Favorite foods: Italian, Seafood, good German food, I went to Culinary School for a while, I just love good food.

Serious pet peeves: Comparing people, whining, always needing someone there, constant Church bashing.

Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with: Dogs, Horses, Cats, in order of acceptability. I hate, loath, deteste, and every other negative verb, snakes.

Idea of a romantic evening: I imagine that would entirely depend upon the girl.
[Image: hellosmiley.gif] My lack of kangaroos notwithstanding, PM me and we can talk. 

--DeiMateralma