Favorite Ice Cream
passionfruit sorbet [Image: pig.gif]
mmm rolo ice cream...good stuff
leome Wrote:satori...

I love that too but I pick all the nuts out and eat them. :( everyone gets mad at me.

I LOVE Friendly's Forbidden Chocolate Ice Cream with carmel sauce and I sprinkle salt on it. YUMM-O

I love salt so I think every thing tastes better with it....

Yes, sweet things often do taste better with a little salt. That's why Ben and Jerry's pistachio is the best.
The one that is closest. [Image: angel.gif]
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
Haagen-daz, any flavor. I hate ice cream that uses corn syrup instead of sugar. I make my own with real sugar and real cream. And eggs.
Vanilla only.

Other flavors are deviant and sinful.
remnant Wrote:Haagen-daz, any flavor. I hate ice cream that uses corn syrup instead of sugar. I make my own with real sugar and real cream. And eggs.
My husband makes peach ice cream. Yummm.
Real strawberry and real chocolate are my favorites. Edy's has a good chocolate out now called slow-churned. Hubby likes one called double-churned. He's calls it double-chin. The kids thinks it's cute.

gjwalberg Wrote:Vanilla only.

The more sinful the better . . . when it comes to ice cream i say . . . cold stone creamery produces some very decadent flavors. you can tell them what to add and they put the ice cream on a cold marble slab and fold in the goodies for you. yum yum!

[Image: 134643776.jpg]
46yw254qy43y5q Wrote:
gjwalberg Wrote:Vanilla only.

The more sinful the better . . . when it comes to ice cream i say . . . cold stone creamery produces some very decadent flavors. you can tell them what to add and they put the ice cream on a cold marble slab and fold in the goodies for you. yum yum!

Sinner.
GUILTY!