Favorite Ice Cream
I never really liked ice cream that much.  Chocolate is good (pretty much anything with chocolate is good).  But when I was in Rome this summer I had some lemon gelato, and it was fantastic.  Not like ice cream - more refreshing.
Caramel...love that caramel in vanilla.
CanadianCatholic Wrote:
jovan66102 Wrote:BTW, the first word in the thread title is properly spelled 'favourite'![Image: laff.gif]
we need a canadian smiley
 Wearing a toque, eh?

jovan66102 Wrote:
CanadianCatholic Wrote:
jovan66102 Wrote:BTW, the first word in the thread title is properly spelled 'favourite'![Image: laff.gif]
we need a canadian smiley
 Wearing a toque, eh?

no doubt aboot it :)
TradCathYouth Wrote:Caramel...love that caramel in vanilla.

Mmmm ... dulce de leche ice cream is sooooo good.

By the way, I hate it when people refer to rich, delicious desserts as "decadent" and "sinful." "Decadent" means "in a state of decay" -- not exactly appetizing, is it? And food is only sinful if you're a cannibal. I bet God likes ice cream.
Satori Wrote:

By the way, I hate it when people refer to rich, delicious desserts as "decadent" and "sinful." "Decadent" means "in a state of decay" -- not exactly appetizing, is it? And food is only sinful if you're a cannibal. I bet God likes ice cream.

I refer to desserts as divine.
Satori Wrote:

Sinner.
gjwalberg Wrote:
Satori Wrote:

Sinner.

Hey, I bet He does too.

And... total agreement on dulce de leche -- an Argentinian invention, btw! :D
This looks tasty -- he forgot the sugar though. And no info on how many bananas or how much milk.

How To Make Cool Banana Ice Cream - video powered by Metacafe