Favorite Ice Cream
cgraye Wrote:I never really liked ice cream that much.  Chocolate is good (pretty much anything with chocolate is good).  But when I was in Rome this summer I had some lemon gelato, and it was fantastic.  Not like ice cream - more refreshing.

Congratulations! You're one of only two people I have ever heard of that does not like ice cream. My friend's mother-in-law doesn't like it either. She says it's too cold. Too cold[Image: shrug.gif]
46yw254qy43y5q Wrote:
cgraye Wrote:I never really liked ice cream that much.  Chocolate is good (pretty much anything with chocolate is good).  But when I was in Rome this summer I had some lemon gelato, and it was fantastic.  Not like ice cream - more refreshing.

Congratulations! You're one of only two people I have ever heard of that does not like ice cream. My friend's mother-in-law doesn't like it either. She says it's too cold. Too cold[Image: shrug.gif]
Maybe she has sensitive teeth. 
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11">
[-]
  •
Anything made by Blue Bell!! My current favorite happens to be Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Vanilla ice cream with fudge swirl, sliced strawberries, and little chocolate covered strawberry hearts sprinkled throughout. It's almost as Quis puts it "food pr0n". :laughing:
46yw254qy43y5q Wrote:
gjwalberg Wrote:Vanilla only.

Other flavors are deviant and sinful.

The more sinful the better . . . when it comes to ice cream i say . . . cold stone creamery produces some very decadent flavors. you can tell them what to add and they put the ice cream on a cold marble slab and fold in the goodies for you. yum yum!

[Image: 134643776.jpg]

yesssssss... cold stone rocks.... Ted Drewes is good too... but Gelato is the bestestest...
Gelato, in Italy.  Maybe you can get good gelato elsewhere but I have never had any outside Italy that deserved the name.

Edy's Double Fudge Brownie is good but I like Tofutti just as much, especially chocolate, and it has no fat!

The best ice cream has got to be Ben & Jerry's Phish Food! Heavenly!
anyone had rice ice cream?  I had it at a Mexican Restaraunt one time, and it was absolutely delicious.
PaxVobiscum Wrote:Gelato, in Italy.  Maybe you can get good gelato elsewhere but I have never had any outside Italy that deserved the name.

In Argentina they make Italian-style gelato... I didn't notice any difference from the ice cream I had in Italy, and both are the bestest!
I'm just waiting for Ice Cream flavor ice cream!