Hi from New Zealand
Hi everyone just thought I'd introduce myself.

I became Catholic through watching the Passion Movie on Ash Wednesday in 2004 and on the same day happened to come accross a rosary and prayed it that day. Previously I was a Protestant.

Was confirmed in the Novus Ordo in 2005 10th of April, so we were all sedevacants then lol. Came to tradition slowly but surely at the start of 2006. In 2007 was conditionaly baptised. In the same year went to Goulburn Seminary to be conditionaly confirmed by Bishop Fellay on St. Stephens day in 2007. All thank's to God.

Presently I work with young offenders and am basicly like a Probation Officer for teenagers.

Attend a chapal in Dunedin (thats near the bottom of New Zealand) with about 30 people attending Mass weekly in a chapel under the dicocese thank's to the motu proprio. Priest ordained before Vatican II.

Not to sure if my little story is at all interesting, but thought I'd intoduce myself and connect with other Traditional Catholics around the world.

Peter
Hello and welcome, Peter! That's quite a story - Deo Gratias!
I LOVE New Zealand....I visited waaaaay back in 1990. Dunedin is lovely! :)
Thanks, yes Deo Gratias.

Oh really, yes it is a nice country, but if only we had more traditionalits lol.
welome aboard
Welcome
Cheers
Baaaaa
Lol well there are about 16 sheep to every person in New Zealand, but at least kiwi's know how to spell Beer not not like the Auzzys 'xxxx'. lol
PeterM Wrote:Lol well there are about 16 sheep to every person in New Zealand, but at least kiwi's know how to spell Beer not not like the Auzzys 'xxxx'. lol
 Yeah, but neither of you knows how to make decent beer, eh? It takes Her Majesty's Dominion of Canada to do that!
PeterM Wrote:Lol well there are about 16 sheep to every person in New Zealand, but at least kiwi's know how to spell Beer not not like the Auzzys 'xxxx'. lol

I'll cop that...

jovan Wrote:Yeah, but neither of you knows how to make decent beer, eh? It takes Her Majesty's Dominion of Canada to do that!

Joves we are a young country/region. These things take time. The main thing is though is that it does the job cos ..."there aren't no ugly people after 2 am"