Hello from Weakland's diocese
How're you all doing?

I'm a loyal semi-traditionalist, meaning that I attend a Sunday LM and a daily NO, believe our Pope is valid, and believe V2 was a valid Council that was hijacked by apostates in the aftermath.

I was recently suspended over at Catholic Forums for saying that ex-Bishop Gumbleton is a heretic for supporting gay sex, abortion, and women priests.

Maybe I'll find a good home here. :)

welcome to the fish tank. sooooooo
you attend daily NO because you live where no daily TLM is offered right? i sympathise if so. i was in the same bind until i moved. now its daily TLM and its no turning back. yes yes gettin banned from catholic wankers only wins you points in my book
sink or swim

Welcome!  Way to get the boot from CAF.
PaulFolbrecht Wrote:How're you all doing?

I'm a loyal semi-traditionalist, meaning that I attend a Sunday LM and a daily NO, believe our Pope is valid, and believe V2 was a valid Council that was hijacked by apostates in the aftermath.

I was recently suspended over at Catholic Forums for saying that ex-Bishop Gumbleton is a heretic for supporting gay sex, abortion, and women priests.

That about sums it up for me as well (except for the daily NO part, I'm about a 20-25 minute drive from the local EF so....). I think I've done rather well here so far :) so you should fit right in
I'm blessed to have a reverent NO at lunchtime a block from work.

I am not 'done' with CAF.  I am going to give it another go there - after all, that's a place where you can reach people.  I'm not sure, but I'd guess we're mostly preaching to the choir here!

Hi [Image: hellosmiley.gif]from Michigan.

Quote:I was recently suspended over at Catholic Forums for saying that ex-Bishop Gumbleton is a heretic for supporting gay sex, abortion, and women priests.

For some reason this cracked me up even though I know you're serious. Was it because you called a Bishop a heretic? Or because you said supporting gay sex, abortion and womynpriests is heresy? Just curious.

The reason given was that calling someone a heretic is slander, and a personal judgment.  (He wasn't even named, by the way - but by what was posted many people knew he was being discussed.  We had the displeasure of having him preside at a Mass we attended while on vacation, quite unexpectedly.)

Of course, they misunderstand basic theology: use of the word "heretic" is simply objective.  The Church defines a heretic as someone who believes heresy, with heresy being defined as the post-baptismal denial of *any* doctrine or dogma.

This man, of course, denies essentially *all* of the Church's teachings on life and sexuality.

PaulFolbrecht Wrote:How're you all doing?

Hi Paul,
I thought that you were one of the best posters at CAF. :smile:

Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
Welcome!  I'm new here, too.  [Image: ciao.gif]
Hello, Paul! I was "San Judas" over at the CAF. I chose to gracefully exit before I was tossed out onto my heinie. It's good to see you here. Grab a plateful of grilled tilapia and join us.