Bad Joke
What did the pissed off shark say to the dolphin after said dolphin 'accidently' bit said shark and apologized? 
jovan66102 Wrote:
Heinrich Wrote:What do you call a pyromaniac who lives in a trailer?
 I give up!

A fire cracker
Heinrich Wrote:
jovan66102 Wrote:
 I give up!

A fire cracker
 :lol:
jovan66102 Wrote:
Heinrich Wrote:
jovan66102 Wrote:
 I give up!

A fire cracker
 :lol:

Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all week.
jovan66102 Wrote:There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand ternary, those who don't, and those that mistake it for binary.
LaRoza Wrote:
jovan66102 Wrote:There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand ternary, those who don't, and those that mistake it for binary.
 Great! :lol:  I'd never heard (read, obviously, since it doesn't work in the spoken word!) that variation. 
Dude, what a let down. When you said "bad joke," I thought there was going to be some action!
Heinrich Wrote:What did the pissed off shark say to the dolphin after said dolphin 'accidently' bit said shark and apologized? 
Well?
Cyriacus Wrote:I came up with this while memorizing Old English morphology... Perhaps you'll like it.

Q. Why does the Old English feminine demonstrative pronoun lack an instrumental case?

A. You can't use a woman to accomplish anything.

Quite clever.