9 Very Good Reasons to Grow a Beard
Paloma Wrote:
DrBombay Wrote:
Paloma Wrote:
fridayer Wrote:I approve of the Walberg's facial hair.

Fridayer, like my husband, is sporting the "Dr. House." Also acceptable.

what's that?  the beard for guys who can't really grow beards?  heh.  i'm all about that.

For those that can't grow beards or are too lazy to shave.

My husband technically could grow a full beard but unfortunately, he has the hair coloring of a calico cat - black, red and white. The spots where the hair is white make his beard look patchy. So he just goes for scruffy short beard look. Like this hot mess here,

[Image: dr-house-season-3-rd-4.jpg]

that thing is considered hot?  bleh.

i knew there was a category for the lazy.  sloth always pays.
Walty Wrote:
LaRoza Wrote:
Paloma Wrote:If I can't be part of your beard-off, can I at least judge the winner?

Ok. Judging will be next week.

May the best man/woman win.

One week?  Thats hardly fair.  You've had a beard for 5 years and I'm supposed to top that in a week?

One week is too short. I don't know how long it takes you man-children to grow facial hair. You tell me. It takes me about 3 weeks to grow my "Frida."

We won't judge on length anyways. We'll judge based on style and overall appearance. Grizzly Adams won't necessarily win over Dr. House.

Who's in?
DrBombay Wrote:that thing is considered hot?  bleh.

i knew there was a category for the lazy.  sloth always pays.

Ahem. Dr. House is not a thing.

And I didn't say hot, I said hot mess. But he plays a genius on TV and geniuses are almost always hot. (And the lazy-man's beard doesn't hurt.)

Walty Wrote:One week?  Thats hardly fair.  You've had a beard for 5 years and I'm supposed to top that in a week?

Hey, when is "fairness" part of the criteria?

I made it one week because I'm ahead and I'm competative, not because I'm "fair".

Well, my beard isn't going anywhere, so it doesn't matter when the judging is :)
Paloma Wrote:
Walty Wrote:
LaRoza Wrote:
Paloma Wrote:If I can't be part of your beard-off, can I at least judge the winner?

Ok. Judging will be next week.

May the best man/woman win.

One week?  Thats hardly fair.  You've had a beard for 5 years and I'm supposed to top that in a week?

One week is too short. I don't know how long it takes you man-children to grow facial hair. You tell me. It takes me about 3 weeks to grow my "Frida."

We won't judge on length anyways. We'll judge based on style and overall appearance. Grizzly Adams won't necessarily win over Dr. House.

Who's in?

oh, i'm in.  i'm thinking my dr. house will win hands down over the sasquatch traddys on this board.  one thing i got is style.  boo ya. 

bring it, boys.  [Image: jabs.gif]