Say a prayer for me tomorrow, if you could....
I have a doctor's appointment at 9:30 tomorrow, to probably go get some blood work done.

Long story short, after my last hypoglycemic / hyperglycemic episode this morning, I called and set up the appointment. My doctor is on vacation this week (naturally), but I'm going to see the other doc in the office.

I'm pretty sure I know how this is going to work out, and they're going to tell me I'm diabetic, or at least pre-diabetic, because I have all the classic symptoms: extreme hunger, extreme thrist, waking up at night with the sweats, dry mouth, peeing about two hundred times a day, blurry vision and trouble focusing my eyes, dry, flaky skin and itchiness, spells of extreme fatigue where I literally fall asleep in my chair unless I'm up and physically moving around, and last but certainly not least, the extremely nasty and disturbing shakey spells that I mentioned above.

It runs in the family. My mother had it, both my sisters have it; plenty of aunts and uncles have had it. So, if that's the way the diagnosis turns out, I won't really be too surprised, but I'm not looking forward to it. (Christmas is coming, and if what I suspect turns out to be true, that'll be the end of pigging out on Christmas candy for me for the rest of my life....{sigh})

But on the other hand, if it keeps me from feeling like something the cat refused to drag in (like I have for the last two weeks), I guess it'll be worth it. And in the longer term, I really don't feel like dying in the next year or so, if you know what I mean.
[-]
  •
[Image: prayer.gif]
[Image: prayer3.gif][Image: prayer3.gif]I need the same prayer.
Will do. 

Just remember, every sickness is a [Image: heartsmiley.gif] call from heaven. 

Be assured of my prayers.

God bless, Wolseley.  I'll offer a decade of the Rosary for your intention.
[Image: prayer.gif] Done!
  So Wolseley, are you diabetic?
  I have the same problem in my family.
I hope everything went well!