Jonathan, the student
Sex: Male
Age as of posting date: 24
Birthdate: April '84
Patron Saint by Confirmation: St. Anthony of Padua
Number of children (e.g. born from: former valid marriage that ended in death of spouse; invalid marriage; rape; past sins, etc. No need to enter details here! Just list number of children you care for): 0
Would you relocate if you met the right person? If it's God's Will and prudent.
EF, SSPX, both, or other? SSPX, diocesan Tridentine when no SSPX (weekdays).
Novus Ordo if that's all there is? No!!!
Introvert or extravert? I have no idea but I believe introvert. 
Keirsey personality type: What is that?????
Ethnic heritage: Austrian, German, Polish, and a little of every nice spice. Let us just say all European.
Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant? Yes.
Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this? Well, I want children and lots of them.
In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP? I don't. That's the Church's deal. I just believe in God's Providence. God will take care of the rest, if we do good.
What would the headship of the husband look like in your idea home? By the grace of God like St. Joseph's according to the Will of God, that is.
How do you feel about women working outside the home? If necessary and in accord with Christian femininity.
How do you feel about women in pants? Please, no. They can be sexy but still my traditional and Christian sense says no.
Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is the most challenging for you? Sloth, it was lust, anger is hard too at times, I'm not prone to violence though by God's Grace.
What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes? I have no idea. My dad says I drive badly.
What are the most important things you desire in a spouse? Virtue and beauty. Love of God
Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: When my spouse I will tolerate as much as I have to. By God's grace I would patiently bear even infidelty for so does the Lord love the sinners of His Church, patiently waiting for them to come back.
What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex? I don't know. Humans can be very nasty?
Political ideals: Christ's Kingship and Mary's Queenship being recognized over all human societies and persons.
Education: in college right now, and GED
Employment: ZERO: Michigan! Pray that I look more and better.
Health: Don't know but a peice of a tooth alright fell off.
Allergies: None that know of.
Smoke? Socially, when offered
Drink? Yes, please.
Night owl or morning lark? insomniac. I can be either.
How messy or disorganized are you? Oh no don't ask
What makes you laugh? a joke. a good comedic movie. I go through moods though. I think too much at times
What are the little things that please or delight you? Beauty small things, good souls, helping hands.
What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally? Working, hopefully, and building a Christian family. If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you actually will be doing  given your gifts and goals? I have no idea.
Intellectual interests: Every science. You name it.
Hobbies: Science
Talents: what are you good at? Thinking but way to much so maybe I'm not so good at it
Top 5 Favorite books of all time: Later on the rest
The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you?:
Music you actually listen to most often:
Favorite movies/TV shows:
Favorite foods:
Serious pet peeves:
Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with:
Idea of a romantic evening:
Sex: Male
Age as of posting date: 19
Birthdate: July, 89
Patron Saint by Confirmation: St. Alphonsus Ligouri
Number of children. (Just list number of children you care for): 0
Would you relocate if you met the right person? Can't really :/.
EF, SSPX, both, or other? Indult, strong SSPX sympathizer.
Novus Ordo if that's all there is? Yes
Introvert or extravert? Introvert. 
Keirsey personality type: INTP
Ethnic heritage: Spanish, English, German, French, Scottish
Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant? unimportant.
Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this? I'd like them to be around my age. Reasonably important. (i'm not going to marry just yet though, I'm 19)
In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP? It should be in no way a substitution for contraception, it is what it is.
What would the headship of the husband look like in your idea home? In my ideal home, as Milkman said St.Joseph
How do you feel about women working outside the home? They shouldn't have to, but if circumstances require it.
How do you feel about women in pants? Pants? I wouldn't forbid them, but dresses are certainly more beautiful.
Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is the most challenging for you? Lust, but when in a relationship I find it much easier to keep myself in reigns.
What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes? I have many quirks, none are horribly bothersome from what I've been told.
What are the most important things you desire in a spouse? Love of God, Self resect, Interest in growth in virtue.
Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: I would not tolerate cheating, distaste for children, a "party girl".
What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex? How to endure through conflict.
Political ideals: Anyone who respects Christ with how they vote, so far I've had not much luck finding these politicians.
Education: In college for Electrical Engineering
Employment: None, previously self-employed as computer repair man.
Health: Healthy!.
Allergies: Dust(very mild).
Smoke? Socially, when offered
Drink? ha, provided it's not enough to get me inebriated at all.
Night owl or morning lark? I sleep whenever I need too, I've been both this week.
How messy or disorganized are you? I don't lose things, tend to be reasonably organized.
What makes you laugh? Ironic moments , jokes, mildly awkward moments.
What are the little things that please or delight you? Respect for the Mass, Children smiling, holding the door or having the door held for me, random tiny acts of kindness.
What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally? Working as an electrical engineer, raising a family.

If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you actually will be doing  given your gifts and goals? I will probably will be doing much traveling.
Intellectual interests: Building stuff, Art.
Hobbies: Art, Digital art, Computers
Talents: what are you good at? Art, lol I'm good with computers, I am good at examining things in a different way.
Top 5 Favorite books of all time: Tobit, Secret of the Rosary, The Glories of Mary, Fahrenheit 451, Brave new World,
The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you?: "Brave New World, Secret of the Rosary, (reading) Confessions of St.Augustine, (reading) Pickwick Papers, (reading) The Glories of Mary. Pretty typical
Music you actually listen to most often: I like many different kinds, but I love classical, and always have.
Favorite movies/TV shows: Iron Man,
Favorite foods: Breakfast ones :D
Serious pet peeves: Arbitrary clapping.
Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with: A bird, a cat/dog, anything that isn't extremely messy or difficult to maintain.
Idea of a romantic evening: A cool night under the stars, or cozily inside, table for two, with wonderful food.
Alan, get your own thread!
what area of michigan are you from jonathan?? not trying to be creepy just wondering if you attend my parish.
AngelusDomini Wrote:what area of michigan are you from jonathan?? not trying to be creepy just wondering if you attend my parish.
Warren. You? 
LOL sorry I saw this on my feed-reader and thought OOH an introduce yourself thread! What an odd title, oh well...
Grand Rapids/Holland area
AngelusDomini Wrote:Grand Rapids/Holland area
You're an other-sider then. LOL
I liked your Adolf and Lederhosen answer!
Im4gzusgrl Wrote:I liked your Adolf and Lederhosen answer!
Why, thank you.