Hello
I'm a longtime Catholic convert in my late forties who attends Mass in the Ordinary Form with my family.  I'm the oddball in the family because of my desire for a return to the Traditional Mass. However, it is important to note that to my mind the validity of the Ordinary Form of Mass is more than a technicality.  There is one Altar and One Sacrifice.  That said, I would very much like to see the Ordinary Form drift away.  Sooner rather than later.

I choose to attend the Ordinary Form to keep peace in my family.  It's a compromise.  What can I say?

'Nuff said.
Welcome Seadog. Former Navy?

You're in the right place. I think as the world grows darker, the Latin Mass will grow brighter. I think the Ordinary Form will drift away in large measure, as you desire, but probably later than sooner. My .02 in welcoming you! [Image: salute.gif]

[Image: tiphat2.gif]Hello and welcome
Welcome!
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
welcome to the fishtank! with a name like yours I'm sure you'll love swimmin with the piranhas

Seadog, if you take your paragraph and switch "late twenties" for "late forties", we're singing the same song.

Welcome to fisheaters.
BeateMariae Wrote:Welcome Seadog. Former Navy?

You're in the right place. I think as the world grows darker, the Latin Mass will grow brighter. I think the Ordinary Form will drift away in large measure, as you desire, but probably later than sooner. My .02 in welcoming you! [Image: salute.gif]

Thanks for the welcome. No, not former Navy. Just salty and a bit smelly. [Image: tiphat2.gif]
Quote:Thanks for the welcome. No, not former Navy. Just salty and a bit smelly. [Image: tiphat2.gif]

(He's going to fit right in.)

Hello! [Image: hellosmiley.gif]