Hey, Paloma!
I got my suet. It looks really gross.
Lamb suet makes the best plum puddings.
Haha. How weird. I actually came across some today at the fancy/weird butcher. I picked it up, decided it was disgusting, and promptly put it back.

What are you going to make with it?
Paloma Wrote:Haha. How weird. I actually came across some today at the fancy/weird butcher. I picked it up, decided it was disgusting, and promptly put it back.

I think I'm going to start off with the infamously named "spotted dick" (or dog) pudding.

Don't be afraid of disgusting stuff. I think raw meat is foul, but what would I do without it? Lie down and die, probably. 
Satori Wrote:
Paloma Wrote:Haha. How weird. I actually came across some today at the fancy/weird butcher. I picked it up, decided it was disgusting, and promptly put it back.

I think I'm going to start off with the infamously named "spotted dick" (or dog) pudding.

Don't be afraid of disgusting stuff. I think raw meat is foul, but what would I do without it? Lie down and die, probably. 

I have pregnancy stomach at the moment. Cookies even look and smell most foul. :laughing:

Please let me know how your spotted dick turns out. I'm beyond curious.
Paloma Wrote:
Satori Wrote:

I have pregnancy stomach at the moment. Cookies even look and smell most foul. :laughing:

Please let me know how your spotted dick turns out. I'm beyond curious.

Sorry, I forgot about the pregnancy bit. Nothing looks good but potato chips, I suppose?