(with pics now) - Been around the world & I, I, I ...I can't find my traddy
[Image: pic4.jpg] [Image: pic3.jpg] [Image: pic5.jpg]
  • Sex: Female

• Age as of posting date: 32 (Nov 18,2008)

• Birthdate: April 6, 1976

• Patron Saint by Confirmation: Stephanie middle name: St.Stephan

• Number of children (e.g. born from: former valid marriage that ended in death of spouse; invalid marriage; rape; past sins, etc. No need to enter details here! Just list number of children you care for): as a teacher, as many as they give me, though I have none of my own

• Would you relocate if you met the right person? Yes depending to where though, Johannasburg is not one of my top 5 to go

• EF, SSPX, both, or other? SSPX since I was 5

• Novus Ordo if that's all there is?  if that's all there is

• Introvert or extravert?  bit of both really depends on mood

• Keirsey personality type: no idea

• Ethnic heritage: meet me or ask me, it can't be answered here

• Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant?  doesn't matter

• Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this?  anyone my age or older

• In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP? dont know what this is

• What would the headship of the husband look like in your idea home? probably someone who is stern but loving, devoted to the faith and can keep me from being lazy about daily religious routines

• How do you feel about women working outside the home? sometimes it has to be done in order to help make ends meet

• How do you feel about women in pants? the same about women in dresses, we don't live in a world that allows for skirts and dresses 2-4-7 as they would be nuns

• Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is the most challenging for you?  probably lust, anger and sloth when the week is long

• What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes?  untidy, at times messy, don't like to do dishes without gloves, and vacuuming without a good vacuum

• What are the most important things you desire in a spouse?
  •  someone reliable, loyal, hard-working, loving, attentive and demonstative with affection

• Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: a smoker, a gambler, an alcoholic, an atheist, a man with children from another marriage, an ex-spouse, interfering in-laws in respect to child-rearing

• What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex? that having children is the only thing in this world that you don't need a certificate, education, or a degree to do, but because men can't do it, it is often unappreciated and unrecognized as a job (not as a profession) and that a trad Catholic is the only way to go if you can find one

• Political ideals: don't like politics but whatever side is the most Catholic 

• Education: I have a full-university degree and post-grad certification, as a teacher of secondary school kids

• Employment: as a teacher of ages 11-18

• Health: good, but childhood asthma and allergies was a biggie

• Allergies: penicillin, hairy men, etc

• Smoke? I am a non-smoker and would like the same

• Drink? I am a social drinker and holiday drinker with family

• Night owl or morning lark? Morning Lark 5am rise and shine

• How messy or disorganized are you? Depends if I have a 14-16 hour day or not

• What makes you laugh? Children, Dry humour, Well-timed statements, Witty comments ( I am not easily humoured)

• What are the little things that please or delight you? Remembering small details, doing small gestures that make life easier, being attentive and using non-verbals to say how much you mean to someone, even small notes in the most odd of places

• What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally? If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you actually will be doing  given your gifts and goals? Be a teacher in a Commonwealth country and giving back to the country I am in

• Intellectual interests: poetry readings, art, culture, history, films

• Hobbies: reading, internet, chatting, social activities, athletics

• Talents: what are you good at? organizing, planning, preparing, scheduling, developing

• Top 5 Favorite books of all time: all related to students

• The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you?: The World's Greatest Anthology of Diarists

• Music you actually listen to most often: Solitudes Mental Health

• Favorite movies/TV shows: Any documentary, drama or action films

• Favorite foods: Mexican, Japanese, Thai
  • Serious pet peeves: Mixed-matched socks, parking tickets, colour running into a white item, getting sick, stress, not enough time in the day to accomplish everything, fatigue

• Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with: allergic to cats, don't want any animals unless there are no kids

• Idea of a romantic evening: something different, unique, inquiring as to what I like and don't like and orchestrating the best evening that makes it memorable beyond belief