Howdy....I need a roasted pig!!!!!
Hello to all of you...I am new to this site...I hope i learn to enjoy it. I am searching for a roasted pig... It can be roasted or I can roast it myself. I just need one. I have searched the internet and don't seem to have any luck...Hopefully someone will see my call for help and answer it...lol.
I need this before the 1st of January. Please Help![Image: kiss.gif]
Thanks....Dustine
[Image: sainta06.jpg] 
Well, Saint Anthony the Abbot is the Patron saint of pigs.  You might say a little prayer asking for his intercession?  I wonder if he's ever been asked for a roasted pig before.  Good luck.  Certainly there's a barbeque restaurant in Houston that can help.

[Image: 11767.jpg]
http://www.mcphee.com/saintanthonybacon.html

Is this a case of googling, and registering without reading?
I am confused by your profile.  What do you mean by "religion:  white"?
Prodigal Wrote:I am confused by your profile.  What do you mean by "religion:  white"?
Also, "4/20" is a bad sign...

"While on a year of solitary retreat and prayer, St. Anthony had the experience of being tempted by Satan who allegedly came to him in the form of a fierce pig which viciously attacked him. Anthony saintly resisted the temptation to return the favour and beat the pig to death, whereupon he was enveloped by a "wondrous light" and the pig was transformed into a humble and docile porcine companion."
Source: http://www.pighealth.com/reviews/tantony.htm
Those saints had the oddest experiences indeed. [Image: wink.gif]
LaRoza Wrote:
Prodigal Wrote:I am confused by your profile.  What do you mean by "religion:  white"?

Very much so.

- Lisa
LaRoza Wrote:
Quote:Originally Posted by Prodigal
I am confused by your profile. What do you mean by "religion: white"?

I didn't even make that connection lol. I saw 4/20 and thought about smoking pot.

He's already deleted...weird.