Like a Fish Out of Water......
Step 2 is also open to interpretation.

I believe that some Trads have been too quick to push aside the Holy Father's hand, which he extends in a gesture of reconciliation.

On the other hand, there are some places that the Holy Father goes that I cannot in conscience follow. Going barefoot in a Mosque, for instance.

But let's leave such questions to the appropriate forums. Again, welcome!

Greetings greetings!  I'm rather new myself.  This calls for another celebration.  Drinks on you.

I welcome you with the thinking that you are approximately 3 times smarter than me when it comes to the second Vatican council and the likes and look forward to seeing what you have to say.  I am kind of lost in the middle between Trad and Modernist, attending a REVERENT NO Mass (they do exist) seeing as how we don't have a TLM here.

God bless.
StrictCatholicGirl Wrote:
Antonius Wrote:As I said I am strongly against liberals in the Church who defy the Second Vatican Council and the post-conciliar Popes. I am a supporter of the now famous "Reform of the Reform."

Me too, but I try to keep my enthusiasm "toned down" lol

Anywho, welcome!  :)

- Lisa

Welcome.

As Lisa already knows, the intent of this forum is not about reforming the reform. It's about restoring all things in Christ. As owner Quis puts it:

QuisUtDeus Wrote:Discussing changing the N.O. or the "reform of the reform" is outside the intent of the forum and website which is, as stated above, to "preserve all the traditional Sacramental rites, and all of the teachings of the Church such that they are understood in a manner consistent with the way they were understood before Vatican II".

Here is the link to the original post: LINK. I hope you will like it here at FE.  :)

S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
welcome, antonius. welcome back to the faith and may God be with you.