Here goes
Walty Wrote:
LaRoza Wrote:
Walty Wrote:Hah, I've heard that before but its usually from older ladies. I like to keep my hair longer. Its been that way since I was like 14 or 15.

Your hair is very short.

Yeah.  This is about the shortest that I have had it in years.

It is very short. My hair goes to my waist.
Walty, when you say you don't want a woman who "feels the need to go out with her friends," what exactly do you mean?  I'm engaged, but that statement sent up red flags.  So I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself.  [Image: fish.gif]
SmileBugMG Wrote:Walty, when you say you don't want a woman who "feels the need to go out with her friends," what exactly do you mean?  I'm engaged, but that statement sent up red flags.  So I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself.  [Image: fish.gif]

Haha... [Image: afraidsmiley.gif]

I suppose I could rephrase it.

Let me put it this way... I have a few friends who have gotten married and they spend much of their free time apart from each other out at the bar with their friends.

I have absolutley no problem with a wife wanting to spend time with her girlfriends.  I think that this is entirely healthy not only for her, but for our relationship.  What I do have an issue with is this idea that even though you are married you continue to go out as if you were single and by that I mean the 1)frequency for which you go out and not spend time with your spouse and also 2)the places that you go to (i.e. bars, clubs etc.).

My parents do almost everything together because they want to and they have a very, very healthy marriage.
LaRoza Wrote:
Walty Wrote:
LaRoza Wrote:
Walty Wrote:Hah, I've heard that before but its usually from older ladies. I like to keep my hair longer. Its been that way since I was like 14 or 15.

Your hair is very short.

Yeah.  This is about the shortest that I have had it in years.

It is very short. My hair goes to my waist.

The longest mine has been was about to my collar bones.

You should post up some pictures of your long hair.  Its sort of like a very small group of young fisheaters guys with long hair.
Isn't La Roza a girl?
Walty Wrote:The longest mine has been was about to my collar bones.

You should post up some pictures of your long hair.  Its sort of like a very small group of young fisheaters guys with long hair.

I don't normally post pictures of myself on line.
LaRoza Wrote:
Walty Wrote:The longest mine has been was about to my collar bones.

Or I could be female, I never stated ;)

It is one of the great mysteries of the internet:

http://www.thegoss.com.au/modules/planet...e.php/5550

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=880412

http://grubbn.org/omgpp/showthread.php?tid=133 

I'd say that its a guy otherwise would it really be worth mentioning that her hair is down to her waist?  I mean, why would my hair be short in comparison if she is a girl?
Walty Wrote:I'd say that its a guy otherwise would it really be worth mentioning that her hair is down to her waist?  I mean, why would my hair be short in comparison if she is a girl?

Because hair length has nothing to do with sex.

LaRoza Wrote:
Walty Wrote:I'd say that its a guy otherwise would it really be worth mentioning that her hair is down to her waist?  I mean, why would my hair be short in comparison if she is a girl?

Because hair length has nothing to do with sex.

Well, it usually does...

Either way it doesn't really matter.  So are you a girl or a guy?
Walty Wrote:You should post up some pictures of your long hair.  Its sort of like a very small group of young fisheaters guys with long hair.
 Not that I was young at the time, but for several years I cultivated the 'Cardinal Richilieu look', goatee and hair past my shoulders. And yes, I was a Trad at the time!