Anyone from St. Anthony's, West Orange NJ?

:)
Anyone?

http://www.institute-christ-king.org/westorange/
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
I attend Mass at St. Anthony's when I'm home visiting my parents.
catominor Wrote:I attend Mass at St. Anthony's when I'm home visiting my parents.
It's nice to "meet" you. My name is Ann. I just started going to Mass there recently.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

You guys took Father Hellmann [Image: huhuh.gif]
ErinIsNice Wrote:You guys took Father Hellmann [Image: huhuh.gif]

ERIN!!!!!

[Image: fish.gif]
So you know Father Hellmann?

Welcome back!

Back in the days of Fr. Wickens. The rare occasions I'm in NJ I go, haven't been in years and years.
There are/were some really good people there.

Edited to add: that parish has been through some really hard times, I'm glad to see the stablility of ICK there. Hope it works out and they stay for good.
mom Wrote:Back in the days of Fr. Wickens. The rare occasions I'm in NJ I go, haven't been in years and years.
There are/were some really good people there.

Edited to add: that parish has been through some really hard times, I'm glad to see the stablility of ICK there. Hope it works out and they stay for good.

Yes, it has been through some hard times. Things seem very stable now.

deleted
tonio5555 Wrote:I'm there on a semi-regular basis. It's great to have the TLM available so close to the diocesan seminary. I see seminarians at Saint Anthony's on a regular basis. Father Hellmann is a great priest, and I know Father Talarico is doing great things at his new assignment in Chicago.

Hi Tonio,
Thanks for your reply. Evidently Fr. Hellmann's been having very bad trouble with nosebleeds and has had to stay off his feet for a while. I started going to Mass at St. Anthony's in November, so I actually haven't met him yet.
Pax Christi,
Ann