Cuddle Party
DrBombay Wrote:
LaRoza Wrote:
Mhoram Wrote:I think LaRoza means women might sign up so they could experience some intimacy with men without having to worry about it turning sexual.

No, I meant it the same way.

People often forget women have the exact same urges as men, but are expected to be less open about it often times.

they do?  has anyone bothered to tell the ladies this?  a gritty but necessary question imho.....

Shhh, it's a secret.
LaRoza Wrote:
Mhoram Wrote:I think LaRoza means women might sign up so they could experience some intimacy with men without having to worry about it turning sexual.

No, I meant it the same way.

People often forget women have the exact same urges as men, but are expected to be less open about it often times.

Obviously women have the same urges. I wasn't arguing there. But I can't imagine a single woman having to sign up for a club of sorts in order to touch a man. Woman can easily touch men, sexually and non-sexually. Its more acceptable and men, for the most part, do not mind. But if a man came up to me and started to put his hands on me (even if he was touching non-sexual areas,) he'd probably get a judo demonstration.
Paloma Wrote:Obviously women have the same urges. I wasn't arguing there. But I can't imagine a single woman having to sign up for a club of sorts in order to touch a man. Woman can easily touch men, sexually and non-sexually. Its more acceptable and men, for the most part, do not mind. But if a man came up to me and started to put his hands on me (even if he was touching non-sexual areas,) he'd probably get a judo demonstration.

I see your point, although it doesn't work that way for all men.
I'm aware that women have urges too, but the point of the cuddle party is supposed to be that people who aren't feeling urges can enjoy physical contact.  I'd agree with Paloma that, for women, that's completely unnecessary.

A woman can walk straight up to any man at a party, say "Hey, I like your hair," and start touching it.  Or punch him in the shoulder when he tells a joke, or lean against his shoulder to hear him better over the music.  Unless she's completely repulsive or his wife or girlfriend is standing there, he's going to love it, and go home smiling. 

Yes, there are a few men who don't want to be touched, but their body language will make that clear in a hurry or they'll ask you to stop.  You're not going to get maced, in other words.
i don't mind being touched by a pretty girl.  problem is, it's usually the ugly ones that are the most handsy.
This is despicable. I think it's just another attempt to turn people into sodomites.
ooooooooooooooooookayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
AudreyMarie Wrote:This is despicable. I think it's just another attempt to turn people into sodomites.

wait.  can a girl be a sodomite?  that's what i want to know. 

and don't act all shocked.  if we can discuss masturbation and fellatio, surely we can discuss that.

now.....discuss.
DrBombay Wrote:
AudreyMarie Wrote:This is despicable. I think it's just another attempt to turn people into sodomites.

wait.  can a girl be a sodomite?  that's what i want to know. 

and don't act all shocked.  if we can discuss masturbation and fellatio, surely we can discuss that.

now.....discuss.

It would depend on how "sodomy" is defined, which varies.

I would say "yes", but it wouldn't be inline with our modern narrow definition of sodomy.
CUDDLE PARTY?!
WHERE?!