neel's turn. (with pictures).
Yeah, pictures is a good idea.

ErinIsNice Wrote:I have a sister too, and Chicago's not that far.

She ever have blue hair? :laughing:

[not judging! if you take a look at my pictures, you might see that I'd be one of the few , if not only, trad dudes on here who would find that pretty rocking.]
very nice post.

I think you seem like a very nice young man. I really think the short hair looks good on you.
Neel,
You should venture over to Ss. Philomena and Cecilia Church some Sunday in Brookville, IN. There are a lot of good looking ladies there.
Just a thought
antimodernist Wrote:Neel,
You should venture over to Ss. Philomena and Cecilia Church some Sunday in Brookville, IN. There are a lot of good looking ladies there.

haha, I've never heard someone suggest going to Mass to "pick up chicks."

"Hey, man, check out this parish. The girls there are bomb!"

[I'm not making fun of you, sir.]
neel Wrote:

That doesn't work. If people flocked to church to pick up good looking people, the church I go to would be flooded with girls.
neel Wrote:

I had an obnoxious atheist friend of mine ask me one time if it'd be okay to go to church to pick up girls.

I told him that it's worth a shot.  You never know what you'll pick up going to church.

He did not appreciate my advice.  :(
I stopped considering the idea of picking up girls at church when I had to keep asking myself whether the guys they were with were their fathers or their husbands.
I wish we had more pickings at my church. Theres ALOT of girls, and guys...but 99% of us are all related....I have over 250 cousins on my dads side alone..(for real! you can google my great aunt, shes got like 120-ish grandkids, she passed away last yearthough) BUT anyways yuh, any new guy/girl, gets like hovered over..its kinda funny