neel's turn. (with pictures).
CanadianCatholic Wrote:I wish we had more pickings at my church. Theres ALOT of girls, and guys...but 99% of us are all related....I have over 250 cousins on my dads side alone..(for real! you can google my great aunt, shes got like 120-ish grandkids, she passed away last yearthough) BUT anyways yuh, any new guy/girl, gets like hovered over..its kinda funny

I really need to get to Canada.
CanadianCatholic Wrote:I wish we had more pickings at my church. Theres ALOT of girls, and guys...but 99% of us are all related....I have over 250 cousins on my dads side alone..(for real! you can google my great aunt, shes got like 120-ish grandkids, she passed away last yearthough) BUT anyways yuh, any new guy/girl, gets like hovered over..its kinda funny

That's awesome. Icouldn't imagine having 120 grandkids. What is your great aunt's name? I'll google her.
antimodernist Wrote:

That's awesome. Icouldn't imagine having 120 grandkids. What is your great aunt's name? I'll google her.

Anne mckervey :) She had 15 kids, 13 of them are married and have between 8-9, upwards of 13 to 14 each. lol and thats just one family line! My gramma could only have 2, but im #7 of 13, and my mom is currently expecting grand-child #11! (my sis is due in march
neel Wrote:

I really need to get to Canada.
lol we breed like rabbits apparently!! Unfortunate for alot of us, we all had to go out and convert guys (its alotta work).
The_Harlequin_King Wrote:I stopped considering the idea of picking up girls at church when I had to keep asking myself whether the guys they were with were their fathers or their husbands.

hahahahaha this is sooooooooooooo the case at the Church I used to attend. It made my skin crawl to see some of the match-ups. All I'm sayin'...
The_Harlequin_King Wrote:I stopped considering the idea of picking up girls at church when I had to keep asking myself whether the guys they were with were their fathers or their husbands.

hahah...I know what you mean...

HK,
What exactly do you mean by this?