Skyline Chili.
DrBombay Wrote:meh.  chili is chili.  just buy a can from the grocery store.  all pretty much the same.

Skyline is nasty.  Just plain nasty.

Cinnamon has no place in chili.

Yeah, I said it.  Nasty. 
WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
DrBombay Wrote:meh.  chili is chili.  just buy a can from the grocery store.  all pretty much the same.

Yeah, I said it.  Nasty. 

Oh come on. You don't really mean that do you. That's like the capital blasphemy of food lovers.
antimodernist Wrote:Oh come on. You don't really mean that do you. That's like the capital blasphemy of food lovers.

I love food.  That's why Skyline Chili offends me so.

It is an affront to food.

Nasty.  You hear me?  Nasty.

Yeah, I said it.  Nasty. 

gross.  i just threw up in my mouth a little bit.  never mix the sweet with the savory.  disgusting.

cincinnati should stick to being known for a 70s sitcom and the river catching on fire.  leave the food to others.
DrBombay Wrote:and the river catching on fire.

Wasn't that Cleveland?

Cincinnati is known for WKRP and Pete Rose.
DrBombay Wrote:and the river catching on fire.

Wasn't that Cleveland?

Cincinnati is known for WKRP and Pete Rose.

cleveland, cincinnati, columbus.....meh.  i still confuse ohio and iowa anyway. 

pete rose.  heh.  they should let cleveland claim that one. 
antimodernist Wrote:Oh come on. You don't really mean that do you. That's like the capital blasphemy of food lovers.

I love food.  That's why Skyline Chili offends me so.

It is an affront to food.

Nasty.  You hear me?  Nasty.

Anthony Bourdain liked it. :P

Quote:gross. i just threw up in my mouth a little bit. never mix the sweet with the savory. disgusting.

Cinnamon isn't sweet. Its actually classified as a bitter taste. :fish

You 2 ne'er-do-wells can't dissuade my fetus from wanting skyline.

ne'er-do-wells?  well, sure, WRC is.  but i'm gainfully employed.  ok, not employed really, but gainfully occupied at least. except when i'm not, like now.  but it's christmas tide, so i'm justified in being a bum.  anyway, y'all ought to try sleeping in til 11 every day.  it starts to wear on u.

now, what was the question?  oh yea.  cinnamon.  sweet, no matter what some egghead in a lab classifies it.
DrBombay Wrote:now, what was the question?  oh yea.  cinnamon.  sweet, no matter what some egghead in a lab classifies it.

Oh come on. Cinnamon .isn't sweet unless you mix it with sugar. Skyline is good. But Gold Star is better.
If Anthony Bourdain liked it than I have all the more reason to detest it.  I dislike him like I dislike no one else.

I can't speak to the good doctor's well doing.  I am a sometimes-do-well.  And your baby would do well to stay away from spaghetti chili.  Just sayin'.

I'm with you guys on cinnamon.  It's not sweet.  I'm not an anti-cinnamonist either.  I love snickerdoodles and that cereal that looks like little slices of toast.  But chili?  Un-American, I say. UN-AMERICAN.

Maybe baby Johnson is some kind of communiss.  [Image: sneaky.gif]