Skyline Chili.
WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:But chili?  Un-American, I say. UN-AMERICAN.

Maybe baby Johnson is some kind of communiss.  [Image: sneaky.gif]

Its possible. These are my baby shower invitations:

[Image: CommunistPartyrs.png]

Maybe I should wax my "frida" off before Baby Johnson gets any more Trotsky-esque ideas.

P.S.- 1.) I'm not really having a baby shower. 2.) I'm so ordering some skyline today.

I like cinnamon in slaw too!
I hate the stuff too.  It looks and tastes like diarrhea.

My fiance is starting work in Cincinnati before New Year's, and he loves Skyline.  If it weren't so unhealthful he'd eat it every day.  Maybe when I'm pregnant I'll like it, but for now I'll stick with their salads and other sandwiches.

It does contain cinnamon and chocolate, it's true.  I got them to tell me because my mother is severely allergic to chocolate, and I didn't want her going into anaphylactic shock when she came to visit us and try Cincinnati's famous cuisine!
All these Skyline Chili Haters.. It's blasphemous! Scandalous! [Image: rollingpin.gif]  Off to the Guinea pig thread! All of you!  Click here: Guinea pig hailed as tasty choice - Traditional Catholic Forum
SmileBugMG Wrote:It looks and tastes like diarrhea.

I'm afraid to ask...

StrictCatholicGirl Wrote:All these Skyline Chili Haters.. It's blasphemous! Scandalous! [Image: rollingpin.gif]  Off to the Guinea pig thread! All of you!  Click here: Guinea pig hailed as tasty choice - Traditional Catholic Forum

ditto
I agree with Ron White about skyline chili.

"You didn't tell the Mexicans y'all were having a contest. A Mexican boy can come up here with a goat and an onion and kick your (butt)."
cathalex Wrote:I agree with Ron White about skyline chili.

"You didn't tell the Mexicans y'all were having a contest. A Mexican boy can come up here with a goat and an onion and kick your (butt)."
[Image: rofl.gif] I love Ron White
LaRoza Wrote:
SmileBugMG Wrote:It looks and tastes like diarrhea.

I'm afraid to ask...

I'm not the only one, I see.

Roy
I can't wait until the stores open tomorrow. Skyline sounds so good to me. I don't have a Skyline near me, so I'll have to purchase it in the frozen foods section at the supermarket.